1.    #1  
    I have come from the instinct world. Both on the sprint network. There was a hack for the instinct that when applied would cause any voice traffic to take priority over data.. IE: Using the phone as a modem, and a call comes in the phone would ring. Data never sent calls to voice mail...

Is there anything I can do to the pro to get the same effect. I do not want to miss any calls when using wifirouter or just regular internet.

Thanks.
    treo 90 > treo 300 > treo 600 > treo 650 > motorola Q > instinct > treo pro > Whats next???? PRE?
    Global Posts
    150 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by zone97 View Post
    I have come from the instinct world. Both on the sprint network. There was a hack for the instinct that when applied would cause any voice traffic to take priority over data.. IE: Using the phone as a modem, and a call comes in the phone would ring. Data never sent calls to voice mail...

Is there anything I can do to the pro to get the same effect. I do not want to miss any calls when using wifirouter or just regular internet.

Thanks.
    By default the phone automatically gives preference to a call over data, i.e. for example, if I'm streaming media through an internet connection, or browsing the web, the data connection is always interrrupted by the phone call.
    To change this, so that the call will be sent to voicemail instead of interrupting the data connection you can go to settings-->phone-->services-->highlight DDTM mode-->Get Setings-->and press ON.
    However, by default this should be set to OFF, which, if I understood you, is the way you actually want it-