1.    #1  
    Okay...so I found the default contact photo size to be rather lame on the STP. I figure I would try the Inesoft Phone 4 app.

It seems to be playing very well with RealVGA (Ebag's recipe).

I will be kicking the tires for the next 14 days and see if they can earn my dollars!

Let's hope it doesn't take over my phone!
    Palm Vx -> Treo 700p (Death by MR Update to 1.10) -> Treo 755p (Blue) -> Treo Pro with Sapphire Blue Innocase
  2.    #2  
    Palm Vx -> Treo 700p (Death by MR Update to 1.10) -> Treo 755p (Blue) -> Treo Pro with Sapphire Blue Innocase
    Quote Originally Posted by redline122 View Post
    version 5 coming out soon. find out if you get free upgrades with purchase.if not, wait.
    how the speed and stability on the STP?
    Quote Originally Posted by bulls96 View Post
    how the speed and stability on the STP?
    5 beta has some minor glitches(very minor) waiting for a solid version.
  6.    #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by ericizzy1 View Post
    5 beta has some minor glitches(very minor) waiting for a solid version.
    Thanks for the heads up on version 5. Are you using it with a 96dpi RealVGA setup on the Treo Pro?

Heck there are minor glitches on version 4. For example, I noticed when modifying or creating a new profile, Bluetooth is listed twice - but in fact the second entry on the list is to enable/disable WiFi. And of course there are some spelling mistakes.