Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    Does anyone out there know where i can find a coupon/discount code to upgrade from kinoma freeplay to the full version of kinoma play?
    thanks!
    No, but you can use Trialpay. That's what I did. I picked some 7 day free trial to a game site then cancelled it a few days later. I got my free Kinoma and I didn't spend a cent for the offer.
    Im on the fence with this app. There is no way I'm buying until it goes down to 19.95 or there is a discount code.
    Quote Originally Posted by cristobal View Post
    Im on the fence with this app. There is no way I'm buying until it goes down to 19.95 or there is a discount code.
    You're going to be on that fence a long time then and eventually sitting on a fence hurts .
    I bought it once when I had my Centro, i am not going to buy it again now that I am on WM.
    Quote Originally Posted by edbro View Post
    No, but you can use Trialpay. That's what I did. I picked some 7 day free trial to a game site then cancelled it a few days later. I got my free Kinoma and I didn't spend a cent for the offer.
    how did you do it to get for free?
    Quote Originally Posted by fresar View Post
    how did you do it to get for free?
    Go to this TrialPlay link

It is a good deal.

-D
    Quote Originally Posted by CrozB View Post
    It is a good deal.

-D
    I also did TrialPay to get Kinoma. It takes some digging to find the offers that are totally free -- many are $5-$10 initial -- but I found one that was totally free, and it was a painless process.
    Global Posts
    224 Global Posts
    Same here... Just canceled the TrialPay offer within 30 days, didn't pay a cent.
    Quote Originally Posted by lenin1991 View Post
    I also did TrialPay to get Kinoma. It takes some digging to find the offers that are totally free -- many are $5-$10 initial -- but I found one that was totally free, and it was a painless process.
    That's an excellent point about TrialPay, lenin1991.

Also, we're experimenting with tweeting limited-use coupon codes at @Kinoma and @KinomaTips (see below).

-- Charles Wiltgen
    Kinoma Notes blog | Subscribe to blog (email) | Subscribe to blog (RSS) | Follow Kinoma for news/content alerts | Follow KinomaTips for tips/tricks
    I deleted the version that came with the Treo Pro. Everytime I tried to play something it would tell me to buy the upgrade. I would rather use crappy Windows Media, at least it plays everything without wanting my credit card.
    ATT History- From 1997-2001-> Nokia 6362->Motorola StarTac->Nokia 8260.

Nextel History From 2001-2004-> Motorola i1000-> Motorola i90c-> Motorola i95cl-> Motorola i730->Motorola i850.

Sprint History From 2005 - Currently->Sanyo 5500-> Sanyo 5600-> Sanyo-> 7400->Sanyo 8300->Sanyo->7500-> Sanyo 9000->Sanyo 8400->Sanyo M1->PPC-6700->Treo 700wx->PPC-6800(Mogul)-> Motorola Q9C-> Treo 800w-> Curve->Treo 800w->Touch Pro->Treo Pro> Curve "M"->HTC Hero.
    Quote Originally Posted by Charles@Kinoma View Post
    That's an excellent point about TrialPay, lenin1991.

Also, we're experimenting with tweeting limited-use coupon codes at @Kinoma and @KinomaTips (see below).

-- Charles Wiltgen
    That's good news. Charles, when will all those new great features be available on FreePlay for demo?
    Global Posts
    379 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Lawmen23 View Post
    That's good news. Charles, when will all those new great features be available on FreePlay for demo?
    I doubt you will ever see a demo version of this products that actualy lets you demo what it can do, I have been asking for it for months, they must be selling a bunch of them to not have any desire to actualy let a person demo ALL of the features to see if it is what we want.
    Terry
    That's too bad. I love most of the features of KinomaFree Play, but it's too buggy for me to purchase. If the new version fixes the bugs and ads social media functionality, it may then become a necessity to buy....I guess we'll never know though...
    Charles, when will all those new great features be available on FreePlay for demo?
    The fastest way to find out is to subscribe to our blog or follow us on Twitter (see below for links). Otherwise, I'll do my best to let you know here.

-- Charles Wiltgen
    Kinoma Notes blog | Subscribe to blog (email) | Subscribe to blog (RSS) | Follow Kinoma for news/content alerts | Follow KinomaTips for tips/tricks
    Terry,

Quote Originally Posted by Tmair View Post
    I doubt you will ever see a demo version of this products that actualy lets you demo what it can do...
    What feature(s) not in Kinoma FreePlay do you need to try before you decide?

Thanks!

-- Charles Wiltgen
    I love most of the features of KinomaFree Play, but it's too buggy for me to purchase.
    What's the bug? I don't know of any general problems, but I'll be glad to follow up with our support folks and report back.

-- Charles Wiltgen
    Quote Originally Posted by Charles@Kinoma View Post
    Terry,

What feature(s) not in Kinoma FreePlay do you need to try before you decide?

Thanks!

-- Charles Wiltgen
    He wants the ability navigate to and load/play folders AND all containing SUBFOLDERs without having to create a playlist or at least I do

-D
    Quote Originally Posted by CrozB View Post
    He wants the ability navigate to and load/play folders AND all containing SUBFOLDERs without having to create a playlist or at least I do
    Sure, if you want File Explorer-type browsing just go to My Media > My Documents or My Media > Storage Card.

Also, you can use most popular PC music managers to sync music and playlists with Kinoma Play. And although iTunes doesn't normally play well with others, the fine folks at Salling Software recently added Kinoma Play support to Salling Media Sync (which has a free edition).

-- Charles Wiltgen
    As long as you are entertaining feature requests; I'd love to have an audiobook category. (not audible.com)

I made the same request on your forum but I add it here for emphasis.
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast