1.    #1  
    Hello,

My Pro tells me that I have voicemail, yet the inbox is empty. Center key lights up, toolbar icon presence, notification tab... the full deal... but no actual voicemail exists.

I'm hoping that someone here can help me fix the problem without doing a hard reset.

I've installed: Ebag's RealVGA, Pandora (vers. 4 and 10, and the fix), Ariel Battery 2, Battery and Performance Hack, Task Manager, Google Maps, MemMaid, PDC, WOWHD, Ebag's AlarmNotification, MortScript, Pocket Digital Clock, and I think that's about all.

Yes, I did a hard-reset before the VGA install. I've tried soft-resets, and going through my voicemail notifications (no further delete function offered, of course, with an empty inbox). Did a complete MemMaid memory cleanup, which hasn't worked (including RAM, dead shortcuts, dead registry, bad uninstall, dangling notifications, duplicate notifications, invalid notifications, rebuild notification queue, and phone log files.) None of it has worked.

Thank you in advance.
    I have an unlocked Treo 680 and had a similar problem: Voice mail indicators with an empty inbox.

I called T-Mobile (my provider) and they very kindly re-set the indicator and everything is well after that.

- Dave Anderson
    can't vouch for the GSM version, but if you have the CDMA one, just go under

Settings --> Phone --> Services --> Voicemail --> Clear

WMExperts: News, Reviews & Podcasts + Twitter
  4.    #4  
    That worked, Malatesta.

Thanks!

Good work, to all of you phone gurus out there drowning this site in awesome-sauce.
    hi, i sometimes have the same problem. the only solution without calling tech support I found was to call myself and leave a VM, then delete it, and the buggy VM would disappear with it.
    I am having the same problem with text messages, it's saying I have a new message when I don't. Any ideas on how to remove that?
    My SMS/MMS inbox constantly shows "2 Items, 2 Unread" despite the fact that all folders in the SMS/MMS file are empty. Is their some way to reset? Thanks. (I have a GSM Pro)

"When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro."
    I thought I would try this one more time - I could really use some advice - My SMS/MMS inbox constantly shows "2 Items, 2 Unread" despite the fact that all folders in the SMS/MMS file are empty. Is their some way to reset? Thanks. (I have a GSM Pro on ATT) Thanks for any help!

"When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro."