1.    #1  
    I recently received a new Sprint Treo Pro that I bought from ebay seller bid_here!. Phone was 100% factory new and still sealed. After the initial boot -- and before I could activate it online -- it did a quick reset to 'update'. After the reset I ran ##786# and noticed that a 315 area code had been programmed into the MDN (phone number) field and the MSID field was blank. I went ahead and activated it online (ESN swap) without any issues. Phone works perfectly and has 1.04 firmware and a recent manufacture date (April 9).

I'm curious as to why it came with a preset phone#, yet I was allowed to add it to my account.
    Global Posts
    108 Global Posts
    What was the life timer and refurbished status (also under ##786#), if life timer was 0 and refurbished said "no" then it most likely was a canceled order didnt make shipping...
    they come with temp nnumbers. which are local to where there being sent to. thus the stupid sprint store making you wait to ship it to the store..
  4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by ZEROpcs View Post
    What was the life timer and refurbished status (also under ##786#), if life timer was 0 and refurbished said "no" then it most likely was a canceled order didnt make shipping...
    Life calls, timer, data all = 0
    Refurb status = No