Global Posts
    431 Global Posts
    I have a Sprint Palm Treo Pro and the task manager (that is on the start menu in the top right of the screen -- I think the HTC Task Manager) has disappeared. Now there is just a blank space there. How can I get this back? I am not sure what I did to get rid of it, but I did not mean to.

Thanks for any help!
  2. CDG
    Global Posts
    2,003 Global Posts
    On my GTP it is Start>Settings>System>Task Manager>Button>enable Quick Menu on Today screen.

Hope this helps.
    Global Posts
    431 Global Posts
    That got it! Thanks a lot. I have no idea how that got turned off...probably something did it on install, but not sure what - was not me. I appreciate the help!
  4. CDG
    Global Posts
    2,003 Global Posts
    Glad it helped . I have had that happen to me & also sometimes my "word completion" goes away.

It is probably one the programs; it doesn't happen often enough to bother me yet, so I just fix it when it happens.
    Thanks, I had the same problem, I guess after installing Quick Menu, and now have that back on the top right.
    Global Posts
    655 Global Posts
    One app that seems to turn it off is Spb Pocket Plus... but only if you turn on the X to end in Pocket Plus. It will override and turn off the task manager, since both do the same thing basically.

I have not run into any others yet.