1.    #1  
    I need a guru... Here is my issue. I have 4 email accounts ( I do contract work. ) I would like to have each account "Pushed" to my phone as apposed to using POP3 to check each account. Each account is a POP3 email account. I use outlook 2007 on my personal computer to check it generally (its a laptop so, using the forward wouldn't work if the laptop is off and with me.) I also do not want to use the "leave a copy on the server" as I get a lot of emails and my pc mail notifier only clears once they have been removed from the server.

So I guess what I'm asking is... Is there a service that I can use that will collect email from my 4 accounts take them off the server, and then push them to my outlook at my Treo Pro?

Or a program I could install on one of my servers that can collect all the pop and push it out would be great as well.

Thank you.
    treo 90 > treo 300 > treo 600 > treo 650 > motorola Q > instinct > treo pro > Whats next???? PRE?
    Not sure what would push all four.. have you thought about some sort of hosted exchange account to aggregate all the mail there and then push it down to your phone?
    I receive mail from 3 pop3 accts...gmail can be set up to receive each one and not leave on server....this works 4 me and you can put 5 such accts into gmail like this.....perhaps this helps?
    I could be wrong, but can't SEVEN push up to 4 mail accounts?
    Quote Originally Posted by Centro85 View Post
    I could be wrong, but can't SEVEN push up to 4 mail accounts?
    I think you are right. I guess it would just depend on the domain and if SEVEN is capable of doing that specific domain. I know it will do Gmail and Yahoo but im not sure what other accounts it will do. I think it would be the best option for anybody wanting a good "push" sevice. Of course, one could always have a hosted exchange server aggregate the accounts. But, that might not be the best option if you are unwilling to spend money for the "Reply To" part of the service.
    As far as removing them from the server: im not sure either of these options will do that for all of the accounts. you might be able to use the Gmail workaround a few post up. Im pretty sure it will let you use the originating email address as the reply to address.
    Last edited by barrowbl; 05/16/2009 at 10:25 PM.
    I'm using Seven and pushing email on AOL, Yahoo, Gmail and Hotmail. Crashes now and then, but a reinstall took care of that.
    If you have unlimited txt messages than Pusheffect from Qore is what I am doing for exactly the same thing you want. I have four accounts and it works great.
    PalmIII > PalmIIIx > PalmIIIxe > TRGPro > Handera 330 > Zire71 > Treo600 > Treo650 > Treo680 > Treo750 > Centro > TreoPro > iPhone 32GB 3GS

+1 for Pusheffect.
    no bugs at all + retrieves emails just when they arrive
    Quote Originally Posted by drfrog View Post
    I receive mail from 3 pop3 accts...gmail can be set up to receive each one and not leave on server....this works 4 me and you can put 5 such accts into gmail like this.....perhaps this helps?
    +1 for Gmail
    1. I've setup my ONE Gmail account to pull email from 4 POP3 accounts.
    2. Setup GMAIL to deliver email via IMAP
    3. My TREO PRO has been configured to see the IMAP/GMAIL account.
    4. If I delete email on my Treo, it deletes it from Gmail (a nice thing... )

Is this what you were thinking of? I also have Google synced up for Contacts and Calendar.
    Palm Vx -> Treo 700p (Death by MR Update to 1.10) -> Treo 755p (Blue) -> Treo Pro with Sapphire Blue Innocase
  10.    #10  
    I'll give the gmail option a try and see how it works.
    thanks for all the good advice.
    treo 90 > treo 300 > treo 600 > treo 650 > motorola Q > instinct > treo pro > Whats next???? PRE?