1.    #1  
    Does this happen to your phone?

i just leave it sitting on my desk and nothing is touching it at all. but the screen sometiems comes out of standby and lights up. of course key guard is still enabled so you have to press palm key to unguard.

as far as i can see nothing was happenign when it turns on.
    i have wifi off and data connection off, so it cant be connecting. no programs are open.
    happens to me too. interested to know why...
    Quote Originally Posted by elpresidentedemexico View Post
    Does this happen to your phone?

i just leave it sitting on my desk and nothing is touching it at all. but the screen sometiems comes out of standby and lights up. of course key guard is still enabled so you have to press palm key to unguard.

as far as i can see nothing was happenign when it turns on.
    i have wifi off and data connection off, so it cant be connecting. no programs are open.
    Same here... when i first read this I thought, "This isn't happening to me." But since then it has happened to me a few times. I don't know what the problem is. I have AS set to push, no bluetooth, no WIFI. I don't get a text or an email when it happens. It could be from a low signal but I'm not sure.
    Lots of us have the same issue. I'm pretty sure it's cause from going into the roaming, or switching from 3g to 1x...check it out:

http://discussion.treocentral.com/tr...-wakes-up.html
    Yep, this has been going on for YEARS w/Sprint. I gave up talking to tech support about it long ago. I think I first started to notice this effect when I had a Treo 600. Also happened with other Treos, but for some mysterious reason, not as often with my 800w.

I can drive to almost the exact spot near my house where it begins to wake up on its own and, as soon as I drive out of that area, it stops until I come back in again. I do live in a somewhat weak Sprint signal area, but I never get the roaming indicator. There are no settings that make any difference -- I've tried them all.

It still happens even with a fresh provisioning and zero apps installed or running.