Global Posts
    73 Global Posts
    I have been trying to use the freeware Group SMS, and it works fine until I try to send and then it locks up. Anyone else have this issue?
    My Phone & My Wife's Phone Two Unlocked GSM Treo Pro's

Just out of curiosity, why did you decide to use a new app, rather than just send mass-SMS messages VIA the Microsoft SMS app, or Hannip's 800W sms ported app? I have had both send mass-SMS messages, although it can be tiresome since there is no check box. In other words, you need to type the first few letters of a contact name, select the contact, than do the same for all the others. This app may make that easy, not sure.
    Global Posts
    73 Global Posts
    Yes, that is the Group SMS i am using. I couldn't post the link since I havn't done enough posts on the forum yet. The reason I want to use a program like this compared to the regular sms program is that I regularly send out an sms to the same 20 people. At least once a day, which is why I don't want to type it in each time. Anyone else had issues with Group SMS on their Treo Pro?
    Global Posts
    73 Global Posts
    Has anyone tried Group SMS?? I just want to see if anyone else had the same issue that I did of it locking up when trying to send a message.

Thanks
    I use Power SMS to text groups. It works really well.
    If God brought you to it He'll bring you thru it!
    I am gonna give Power SMS a whirl on the STP. Seems to play well with the 96dpi RealVGA setup so far.
    Palm Vx -> Treo 700p (Death by MR Update to 1.10) -> Treo 755p (Blue) -> Treo Pro with Sapphire Blue Innocase
    Global Posts
    73 Global Posts
    Just went ahead and decided to purchase PowerSMS with Twikini (awesome twitter client) for a total of $5. Not bad at all! Just go to trinketsoftware dot com.