Global Posts
    655 Global Posts
    I understand why this might be useful, but none of my other WM devices had it, and was wondering if it's a Palm thing... and how do I quickly unlock the screen as soon as a call is received and answered?

Sometimes I need the keypad right away, since my apartment buzzer system goes through my phone, and I only use a cell, I need to be able to hit the 6 key fast to let people in through the main door (to buzz them in) and *feeling kind of silly since I should be able to figure this out on my own* what key quickly unlocks the screen?? Is it supposed to be the palm (center) button? Because that didnt seem to work very fast.... but then again, I was pressing just about everything trying to get it unlocked so I dont know what I pushed lol
    dude just turn it off permanently under Settings --> Keyguard

or while on a call just navigate with the d-pad to the "unlock" button: right, down, center button

easy
    Or press 6 on your QWERTY keypad.
    Treo Pro on Vodafone UK X 2
    Global Posts
    655 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by RichChestmat View Post
    Or press 6 on your QWERTY keypad.
    ...I feel completely stupid now... lol I thought everything locked, like it was a keypad and screen lock, but its only the screen! For some reason the phone must have just stalled/lagged when I hit 6 the first time I tried it, so I just automatically thought the keypad was locked too...

thanks