1.    #1  
    I do a Full backup of my device every so often, and I have a question on restore maybe someone can answer, the sprite site does not offer any details.

When you go to restore data, can you:

Only Restore Contacts? (Most Important as Im not hooked up to outlook)

Only Restore Email Accounts, sms messages etc.

I guess I want to restore everything except for loaded programs. So in other words you have a fresh device, with your contacts, emails etc loaded but no apps.

I need to roll back several apps but dont want anything left over so just uninstalling wont do the trick.

Thanks!
    Devices: Blackberry 7130, 8130, 8330, HTC Touch Pro, Treo 600, 700wx, Pro, Palm Pre
    If you just want to restore Contacts,
    I would use PimBackup.
    I'd link, but I'm at my Treo.
    It's free, and was just mentioned a couple days back in this forum.
    Here it is.
    Quote Originally Posted by STEVESKI07 View Post
    Or get a separate PIM backup. I got mine from Dotfred's Space and it works great. I've used it 3-4 times already.
    The bestest thing about PimBackup is that's all it is.
    No worries of certain reg or settings being restored.
    Fresh device with just your Personal Info.
    Just call me Berd.
    I'm using Google Contacts as my central repository for my contacts. I setup Activesync with my replacement STP and voila...all the contacts and their photos show up on the new phone.

I am looking for a app that would wipe the phone via SMS (in case it gets lost).
    Palm Vx -> Treo 700p (Death by MR Update to 1.10) -> Treo 755p (Blue) -> Treo Pro with Sapphire Blue Innocase
  5.    #5  
    Thanks for the suggestions!

Yeah sprite backup is nice but when you have a memory leak and not sure how far back it goes..... its not something you want to restore from.

Ill try the pim manager.
    Devices: Blackberry 7130, 8130, 8330, HTC Touch Pro, Treo 600, 700wx, Pro, Palm Pre
    Quote Originally Posted by redline122 View Post
    I'm using Google Contacts as my central repository for my contacts. I setup Activesync with my replacement STP and voila...all the contacts and their photos show up on the new phone.

I am looking for a app that would wipe the phone via SMS (in case it gets lost).
    How does this work? My Gmail is my main mail, but I just figured out the google calender the other day, and got it all synced up to my Pro. Are you saying there is a way to store contacts on Google, and have google sync it? If that's the case, why not just store all your contacts under "Windows Live" with a BS hotmail account. That's what I did. I hard reset, enter my email and password for hotmail, and BAM. Contacts are all back Do my Gmail, install the GCalenderSync thing, google maps, and I am happy w/ my phone again
    Google Sync : Set Up Your Windows Mobile Phone - Mobile Help

You can have Activsync sync your contacts and calendar to Google just like it does with Outlook.