1.    #1  
    I have tried searching for a solution over various bits of the internet, but i cant seem to find the solution to the current issue i am having. Currently i am trying to use Remote Desktop Mobile to connect to my home workstation. I have the proper port forwarded, to the right IP address and I have allowed access beyond the firewall for this program on vista ultimate. Yes i am running this as administrator, and am using a Motorolla SBG900 modem/router wirelessly. However i still cannot connect. Is there something im missing or have overlooked, or am i really having a problem. Any help will be greatly appreciated.
    I am not sure how to solve the issue you are having, however, I use Logmein.com for all my Remote Desktop needs. It works like a charm and hasn't yet given me a problem.
    I second the Logmein.com route.
    Global Posts
    14 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by elegantevent-ee View Post
    I have tried searching for a solution over various bits of the internet, but i cant seem to find the solution to the current issue i am having. Currently i am trying to use Remote Desktop Mobile to connect to my home workstation. I have the proper port forwarded, to the right IP address and I have allowed access beyond the firewall for this program on vista ultimate. Yes i am running this as administrator, and am using a Motorolla SBG900 modem/router wirelessly. However i still cannot connect. Is there something im missing or have overlooked, or am i really having a problem. Any help will be greatly appreciated.
    I have the same problem as you with the SBG 900 but and happen to have a linksys DD-WRT configured router and it works fine with that one. I will try to investigate why its not working with our SBG900.
    Try RDM plus - I use it on my Treo 755p PalmOS and a friend of mind uses it on his Treo 800w WinMo - we both have no problems - works great!
    www.MouseGlider.com
    Come Glide with Us

Rock Solid and Stable - Sprint Centro and Treo 755p