Global Posts
    224 Global Posts
    I ordered the Innocase II for my phone, but I originally thought it protects the front of the phone too.
    Should I be getting something additional for the front?
    Or is it not neccesary?
    And if I should, what do people recommend?
    I'm using the BoxWave screen protector on mine. I got the crystal one, as opposed to the anti-glare, and you can barely see it. I like protectors on anything that I use a stylus with, and the BoxWave ones have always worked well for me. There are others available which may work as well, my only experience has been with BoxWave.

Phones: Sprint Blackberry Bold 9650, Sprint Blackberry Tour 9630, Nextel Blackberry 8350i Curve (Everything Plus Family Data 1600)

"When I die bury me deep, put two speakers at my feet, a pair of ear phones on my head, and always play The Grateful Dead."
    Global Posts
    789 Global Posts
    Would recomend "Best Skins Ever", very good and I think a whole Kit to cover the STP front and back $7.99 plus $1 shipping?
    I got the best skins ever, and only installed the front and side protectors. I had read somewhere that the case is a little too snug when you install the rear...can't confirm it though.

The only issue I have is when I take off the Innocase and put it back on (like to pull the battery or change the SD card), it has begun to sort of scrape up the side pieces of the protector. Realistally, you don't even need to install the side protectors if you are going to be using the case all of the time.

BSE offers two decals for the front - 1 for the screen, and 1 for the bottom part of the buttons. I would definately recommend it.
  5. CDG
    Global Posts
    2,003 Global Posts
    I have the BodyGuradz with the Innocase, just the back & the screen, not the sides. There isn't any problem with the fit. Like wildrage said you don't need the sides or the back but I had it on before I got the case and didn't feel like taking it off.
    Please Visit My Other Hangout
    Palm Pilot > Palm IIIxe > Palm Vx > Palm Treo 750 > Palm Treo Pro > BB 9700.
    I've found the case does leave some marks on mine, more like smudges, but they rub right off. Keeping it in the case has kept it in mint condition.

Quote Originally Posted by wildrage View Post
    I got the best skins ever, and only installed the front and side protectors. I had read somewhere that the case is a little too snug when you install the rear...can't confirm it though.

The only issue I have is when I take off the Innocase and put it back on (like to pull the battery or change the SD card), it has begun to sort of scrape up the side pieces of the protector. Realistally, you don't even need to install the side protectors if you are going to be using the case all of the time.

BSE offers two decals for the front - 1 for the screen, and 1 for the bottom part of the buttons. I would definately recommend it.
    Phones: Sprint Blackberry Bold 9650, Sprint Blackberry Tour 9630, Nextel Blackberry 8350i Curve (Everything Plus Family Data 1600)

"When I die bury me deep, put two speakers at my feet, a pair of ear phones on my head, and always play The Grateful Dead."
    Global Posts
    224 Global Posts
    I want some sort of screen protector, which I thought came for it...
    Or is it better to leave it without one?