1.    #1  
    Well its my 29th day with my Pro today so I called sprint to send me a return kit. I love the phone but I really want the pre, so will have to use a piecer of a phone for about 2 to 3 weeks, hoping the Pre will be available on June 7th.
    great.
    Samsung N400 -> LG LX5350 -> Samsung A400 -> Sanyo 8100 -> Treo 600 -> Treo 650 -> HTC 6700 -> Treo 700wx -> HTC Touch -> HTC Mogul -> HTC Touch -> Samsung ACE -> Treo 800w -> HTC Touch -> Touch Pro -> Treo 800w -> Touch Pro -> Treo Pro -> Blackberry Bold 9650
    Quote Originally Posted by dkotoric1 View Post
    Well its my 29th day with my Pro today so I called sprint to send me a return kit. I love the phone but I really want the pre, so will have to use a piecer of a phone for about 2 to 3 weeks, hoping the Pre will be available on June 7th.
    You'll be in great company with the Pre.
    Stop by and say hi to us Pro's from time to time.
    Just call me Berd.
    Good riddance! Don't let the door nob hit ya where the good Lord split ya.

FYI...just kidding
  5.    #5  
    Haha, I'm really sad to return my pro I'm just ready to move away from windows mobile as I have used it for a long time.
    HAte to see you go. I have grown to love windows. The Pre looks incredible but not my preference... but you never know.. :-)
    My father was a drunk, a gambler and a womanizer. I worshipped him.-Travolta