Results 1 to 10 of 10
  1.    #1  
    is their anyway to make the picture sizes bigger when you have them set for a contact? I.E, I have a pic of my wife set for her when she calls me, but when it appears on the caller id screen t is tiny, anyway to make them bigger or at least full screen?
  2. #2  
    Why would you actually want to see the picture on your picture ID?? Geez. You probably expect all new cars to come with 4 wheels and a steering wheel too huh? People....


    My father was a drunk, a gambler and a womanizer. I worshipped him.-Travolta
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by KJKRAMER View Post
    Why would you actually want to see the picture on your picture ID?? Geez. You probably expect all new cars to come with 4 wheels and a steering wheel too huh? People....


    so what was the whole point of your reply?
  4. #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by Enemy View Post
    is their anyway to make the picture sizes bigger when you have them set for a contact? I.E, I have a pic of my wife set for her when she calls me, but when it appears on the caller id screen t is tiny, anyway to make them bigger or at least full screen?
    I would like to know if that is possible also.
    My Phone & My Wife's Phone Two Unlocked GSM Treo Pro's

  5. #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by Enemy View Post
    so what was the whole point of your reply?
    I think he was just joking. It was supposed to be funny, which explains the at the end.
  6. #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by Enemy View Post
    so what was the whole point of your reply?
    Because a search would show this is a question already asked for six months. And it was KJKRAMER's way of saying we all commiserate.
  7. #7  
    Quote Originally Posted by aero View Post
    Because a search would show this is a question already asked for six months. And it was KJKRAMER's way of saying we all commiserate.
    How would you search for that?

    I just tried searching the Treo Pro section with: bigger picture contacts

    and the reply I got was, "Sorry - no matches. Please try some different terms."
    My Phone & My Wife's Phone Two Unlocked GSM Treo Pro's

  8. #9  
    Thank you Someguystreo and Aero!!! I know I am not Chris Rock or Eddie Murphy but Damn!! LOL

    Aero was particularly accurate here with my feelings. The little picture makes no sense at all....
    We beat ourselves up with that one a looonnggg time ago
    My father was a drunk, a gambler and a womanizer. I worshipped him.-Travolta
  9. #10  
    Thanks for that!
    My Phone & My Wife's Phone Two Unlocked GSM Treo Pro's

Posting Permissions