1.    #1  
    I feel stupid for asking this, but I like using the speakerphone when I listen to my voicemail, but I can't figure out how to unlock the stupid thing.

I've tried pushing the unlock button, pushing the center palm button...I can't figure it out.

Any help?
  2. CDG
    Global Posts
    2,003 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by wildrage View Post
    I feel stupid for asking this, but I like using the speakerphone when I listen to my voicemail, but I can't figure out how to unlock the stupid thing.

I've tried pushing the unlock button, pushing the center palm button...I can't figure it out.

Any help?
    Hi there, scroll left to the "speaker on" button with the D-pad and push the center button to activate it.
    Please Visit My Other Hangout
    Palm Pilot > Palm IIIxe > Palm Vx > Palm Treo 750 > Palm Treo Pro > BB 9700.
  3.    #3  
    oh duh...thanks I never though of that.
    Quote Originally Posted by wildrage View Post

Any help?
    OMG, you sound like me! I had that same problem until I tried the scrolling, I'm still not sure I like this thing!
    So then what's the umlock button do?
    Global Posts
    50 Global Posts
    Its unlocks the touchscreen while in a call... But you can change that from your settings menu to have it unlocked while in the call which i prefer having... I dont have fat cheeks that push against my screen.