1.    #1  
    Hi folks,

Is there such a thing as a micro USB to regular USB adapter? I want to experiment with plugging a Mobile Internet Stick (the type that are used in laptops for data plans) into my GTP.

I would also appreciate your comments on whether this would work or not.

Thanks, Gary
    LOL! That is what I have been searching for as well!!!! The replies were very interesting
    I think you have to go into a USB hub. Then it "might" work.
    My Phone & My Wife's Phone Two Unlocked GSM Treo Pro's

there are cables for micro USB to regular ones available. Check out the forum on Treo 800w regarding USB host capability on where to get it. Malatesta has 1 such adapter.
    Quote Originally Posted by GMul View Post
    Hi folks,

Is there such a thing as a micro USB to regular USB adapter? I want to experiment with plugging a Mobile Internet Stick (the type that are used in laptops for data plans) into my GTP.

I would also appreciate your comments on whether this would work or not.

Thanks, Gary
    Something like this?

USB A Male to Micro B Male Adapter at Retractablecables
  6.    #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by pdaneophyte View Post
    there are cables for micro USB to regular ones available. Check out the forum on Treo 800w regarding USB host capability on where to get it. Malatesta has 1 such adapter.
    Learned a lot from reading through. One probable showstopper pointed out by bsnguy is that the Treo Pro does not have USB host support.

Might order one of the cables just to play with though

Cheers, Gary
  7.    #7  
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnLar View Post
    I'll check it out. It is compatible with the Treo Pro, but it looks like it is for transferring data from rather than to the TP? I would need an adapter to make the regular USB female, I think.

Thanks, Gary