Global Posts
    12 Global Posts
    hey, i have been using this rather handy app for a while and thought maybe some of you will like it.

its takes a few mins to set up correctly (infact it may annoy you at first)

but it allows you to launch any app without EVER seeing the new window open.

since the TP has a windows key, it makes it super easy to scroll up and down and get to any app, without having to open a new windows.

i have not seen the (programs, or settings, or what ever) window in like 1.5 months.

it also allows you to do stuff like rotate screen / turn wifi blue tooth on
    Global Posts
    12 Global Posts
    arg i cant post the link cuz i dont have enough posts

but go to google, and just search: quickmenu its the first one.
    Global Posts
    108 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by cenkaetaya View Post
    arg i cant post the link cuz i dont have enough posts

but go to google, and just search: quickmenu its the first one.
    I have NOT used this myself, so i cannot speak to it; however I just helping a fellow member out till he gets his stripes...

QuickMenu v2.8 freeware for Windows Mobile Pocket PC.
    Global Posts
    12 Global Posts
    the only problem.. not really sure if i have the new version,

but you gota poke at the options a bit to get all the programs and settings to show up right, cuz at first the program folder is empty.
    I installed this one yesterday as well and think I've finally found the "quick" launcher I have been looking for to use on my TreoPRO. It reminds me of the launchers I used on my TX (closet software add-on I've found to "Launcher X"). And I'm still playing around with it .... but, at this point, I'd say it's exactly what one needs to improve the speed of operation on the TP. One note: did you see it was made in China?
  6. CDG
    Global Posts
    2,003 Global Posts
    I have used QuickMenu since my Treo 750 days. I really like it except I have never been able to figure out the difference between "close all" & "close other".
    Global Posts
    431 Global Posts
    Can you use keyboard shortcuts to navigate the quickmenu or do you have to use the D-pad/Stylus? One thing I like about the stock Start menu is there are keyboard shortcuts to all the items...
  8. CDG
    Global Posts
    2,003 Global Posts
    I don't believe so, atleast I don't know how. The QuickMenu also has a "reboot" open, so unless the screen is frozen I generally use this for soft reset.
    Has anyone had any nrgative effects using qm?
    No. It just works for me.