1.    #1  
    On my Centro and previous Palm OS Treos I was able to check my account usage and other information from Blazer's home page. How can I access this from the Sprint Treo Pro? I tried going to the regular Sprint.com site and signing in but I get redirected to some content manager. Is there any way to access the old Vision page I'm used to?
    I'm sure you have tried this, but you know sometimes the obvious is the last thing we try. The homepage for the Vision page reads: Generic. You then need to press '0' (zero) to view your account. Again, I'm sure you tried it and it didn't work, but ya never know.
    Kyocera 6035 > Kyocera 7135 > Treo 600 > Treo 650. All Verizon. Sprint Treo 755p, HTC Mogul & Centro
    Unlocked Treo 680 for trips outside Sprint's areas
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by RickMG View Post
    I'm sure you have tried this, but you know sometimes the obvious is the last thing we try. The homepage for the Vision page reads: Generic. You then need to press '0' (zero) to view your account. Again, I'm sure you tried it and it didn't work, but ya never know.
    Thanks. Yes, when I go to that address on the Sprint Treo Pro it gives me the vision menu with 1 - 8. Pressing 0 does nothing. There are no account options. Just the following that renders with A characters on either side of the nubmers:

A 1. A Messaging
    A 2. A News
    A 3. A Weather
    A 4. A Sprots
    A 5. A Entertainment
    A 6. A Money
    A 7. A Find it..
    A 8. A Portals
  4.    #4  
    Ok. I figured it out. You have to be in desktop view and go to the regular Sprint.com site. It's not nearly as easy or quick as the Centro. I saved as favorite. I don't need to check it very often anyway.