Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Global Posts
    108 Global Posts
    Download Facebook | Smartphone and PDA | Windows Mobile Total Access

DLed and installed right from the phone, works very well...

Enjoy
    Thank you for this. Because of that I also found the Netflix manager which is awesome.
    thanks. more joy than the last build.
    Is this different than the .cab that was posted earlier
    Treo 700p, Palm Centro, Treo 700p (again), Treo Pro
    I can confirm that it's vastly better then the cab that was posted. That was a beta version of facebook, and this is the final release version. It is way less buggy and a lot faster then the older version. I've been using it all morning.
    the fonts look kinda messed up on my device... maybe cause it's a french WM??
    here is a SS
    Global Posts
    507 Global Posts
    It shows more than only the 3 most recent posts. Also it lets you write one peoples walls and comment on their status. Now if it would notify like the BB version it would be perfect!
    My Cart
    Wireless Addict

The only reason why Chuck Norris grows a beard is because he is trying to compete with Bruce Campbell's chin, which can break diamonds.
    Quote Originally Posted by iramike View Post
    It shows more than only the 3 most recent posts. Also it lets you write one peoples walls and comment on their status. Now if it would notify like the BB version it would be perfect!
    I have mine set up to send a text message when I have a notification. That should work for you. Not as good as the BB, but it serves the purpose.
    Quote Originally Posted by maxcc View Post
    the fonts look kinda messed up on my device... maybe cause it's a french WM??
    here is a SS
    Bonjour!

Can't you adjust the font size, mon ami?
    My Phone & My Wife's Phone Two Unlocked GSM Treo Pro's

lol great french :P
    The fonts are ok in other applications and I dont know if theres a way to adjust the font for one specific app only...
    works great for me! the real plus for this for me is uploading mobile photos. it never worked right for me when i did it through email and it was a pain. this is nice and easy! thanks for posting this
    Quote Originally Posted by thekarens View Post
    I have mine set up to send a text message when I have a notification. That should work for you. Not as good as the BB, but it serves the purpose.
    How did you get it to text message you when you have a notification. I couldn't seem to find it on the Windows Moblie client, or in the options in facebook itself.
    Go into the settings on facebook itself. You need to go through a desktop though, not the mobile app.
    Quote Originally Posted by lawilson2 View Post
    Thank you for this. Because of that I also found the Netflix manager which is awesome.
    can you upload the netflix program PLEASE!

I don't have a LIVEID, nor do I want one, so I can't download it.

Thanks
    It's OK but I think the PalmOS version is better designed.
    For some reason I can't view a friend's status update with all the associated comments or have the ability to "like" that status. Is anyone else noticing that?
    Id wish the program allowed for better synergy, I.e., fb contacts can be linked with phone contacts picture, there is a mobilesync program out there but it doesn't work for the STP (wants a more recent version of .NET frameworks?).
    does anybody have the netflix cab?
    Quote Originally Posted by MRTRIPOD View Post
    does anybody have the netflix cab?
    Can't attach, too big for this forum.
    can you zip it?

if possible, please do whenever you get the time.

Thanks
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast