1.    #1  
    Is there any way to get rid of or optimize how events are displayed as "Notification" on the Left Soft Key.

If there is a missed call, it would be nice if the left soft key just went to the missed call list when pressed.

I feel I spend half my day just resetting/getting rid of the notification.
    Lots of people have requested that to be hacked or modified over the years but I don't believe it ever has...

Indeed it can be quite annoying. You can turn off "Display message on screen" but I think that left notification still stays there...

WMExperts: News, Reviews & Podcasts + Twitter
    Quote Originally Posted by Malatesta View Post
    Lots of people have requested that to be hacked or modified over the years but I don't believe it ever has...

Indeed it can be quite annoying. You can turn off "Display message on screen" but I think that left notification still stays there...
    Unfortunately it does stay there. It's been driving me crazy today. Somewhere there has to be a setting that will stop this lol...either that or I am already crazy??!!!?
    Quote Originally Posted by temperamentalman View Post
    Unfortunately it does stay there. It's been driving me crazy today. Somewhere there has to be a setting that will stop this lol...either that or I am already crazy??!!!?
    the closest I ever seen was basically disabling the notification completely...that is you won't get any sign of a missed call or email. But I've never seen the notification itself changed or modified.

WMExperts: News, Reviews & Podcasts + Twitter