Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 56789101112 LastLast
    hey guys after going through 2 refurbs from sprint, i was finally able to get the pro, i found out all you really have to do is call sprint corporate tell them you are tired of getting messed up refurbs and the lady put me on hold for 5 mins while she called up my local store, and told me to choose from a Palm Pro or a Htc Touch, i picked the palm of course, have to have a keyboard. so guys that are tired of refurbs not working CALL CORPORATE!!! they will help
    Quote Originally Posted by snehsneh View Post
    hey guys after going through 2 refurbs from sprint, i was finally able to get the pro, i found out all you really have to do is call sprint corporate tell them you are tired of getting messed up refurbs and the lady put me on hold for 5 mins while she called up my local store, and told me to choose from a Palm Pro or a Htc Touch, i picked the palm of course, have to have a keyboard. so guys that are tired of refurbs not working CALL CORPORATE!!! they will help
    They actually gave you A CHOICE between the Touch Pro and Treo Pro! More of us should have tried calling Sprint corporate. That would have made my move from the Treo 800w to the HTC Touch Pro much smoother. (I would have even taken a Treo Pro, if the Sprint reps I spoke with had offered anything at all. Instead, I had Palm buy my Treo 800w back via a BBB complaint, after getting no where with Sprint.)
    the htc touch and htc touch pro are different one has a keyboard the other does not.
    the htc touch and htc touch pro are different one has a keyboard the other does not.
    Sorry, I assumed you meant Touch Pro. So are you talking about the Touch Diamond?
    Global Posts
    8 Global Posts
    The Touch Pro is a seriously kick *** device and modding the thing really is a blast, but if you use the phone while in the car or need one handed operation, you will lose your mind.

That said, I'm sad I can't really tinker with the 800w.
    Quote Originally Posted by bigsexyy81 View Post
    The Touch Pro is a seriously kick *** device and modding the thing really is a blast, but if you use the phone while in the car or need one handed operation, you will lose your mind.

That said, I'm sad I can't really tinker with the 800w.
    In the car, I've been using the Moto T505 I got when I had a Treo 800w. Plus a personally modified version of the ProClip I got when I had a Treo 800w, so it fits the Touch Pro in either Portrait or Landscape. With that, it's been very easy to manage the Touch Pro in the car. I use a Rhodium Manila ROM, so I can keep the Touch Pro in landscape in the car holder, to easily use the keyboard and still use the TF3D-2 interface.

What is the corporate number?
    Global Posts
    358 Global Posts
    I tried emailing someone in Corp but they told me I COULD ONLY get another 800W...
    Quote Originally Posted by djqwik View Post
    I tried emailing someone in Corp but they told me I COULD ONLY get another 800W...
    first you have to have had problems on the 800w and they must be able to see that you have been to the sprint store to clear it up, i went 3 times, then i called corporate and told them the situation and they asked me what i wanted.

make sure you call and talk to a human.
    Smart Phone History->Centro-> Treo 700wx-> Treo 755p-> Htc Mogul -> Treo 800w-> Palm Treo Pro
    Now that Palm is no longer making WM Treos, wonder how many people will try to get a Treo Pro and upgrade to WM 6.5...
    first you have to have had problems on the 800w and they must be able to see that you have been to the sprint store to clear it up, i went 3 times, then i called corporate and told them the situation and they asked me what i wanted.

make sure you call and talk to a human.
    Any progress, djqwik?!
    Bump!
    Global Posts
    358 Global Posts
    I actually had my treo freeze again and corrupt something on the memory card.. the unit would not even boot until I removed the card and re-loaded my backup and then figured out what on the card was corrupt..
    I actually had my treo freeze again and corrupt something on the memory card.. the unit would not even boot until I removed the card and re-loaded my backup and then figured out what on the card was corrupt..
    Hmmm...Didja try calling Sprint Corporate yet?

Also, some Sprint stores are tech stores. The one off of Stevens Creek Blvd. in San Jose runs a pretty good shop...
    I tried Sprint corporate today. No luck. Any other ideas?

It looks like Best Buy, Fry's and Costco no longer work with Sprint...
    Quote Originally Posted by KevMeister View Post
    I tried Sprint corporate today. No luck. Any other ideas?

It looks like Best Buy, Fry's and Costco no longer work with Sprint...
    try calling 703-433-4401
    Last edited by snehsneh; 09/25/2009 at 02:56 PM.
    Smart Phone History->Centro-> Treo 700wx-> Treo 755p-> Htc Mogul -> Treo 800w-> Palm Treo Pro
    try calling 703-433-4401
    Before I call...what type/department of Sprint number is this?
    Quote Originally Posted by KevMeister View Post
    Before I call...what type/department of Sprint number is this?
    That is the number to the Main Sprint Executive Service the highest you can get, this is the straight line number, no hold no nonsense, they will get the job done.
    That is the number to the Main Sprint Executive Service the highest you can get, this is the straight line number, no hold no nonsense, they will get the job done.
    PM sent.
    just called that 703 number

lady told me it will be up to the store to determine what phone i will get... and theres no guarantee ill even get it replaced. she basically called the store closest to me and informed them of my problem and set up an appointment for me to take in my phone to the store.

considering ive tried this store in the past, im sure theyll just end up giving me another 800w

Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 56789101112 LastLast