1.    #1  
    Anyone know where I can dl the facebook app that was preinstalled on the pro? Seems like I remember a setting where one could upload pics directly to fb through mms. Or am I mistaken? I can't seem to find the option.

Also bejewelled 2 is trying to make me purchase after 5 launches. I thought this was free? I don't remember this being an issue when I first purchased and was free on the 800. as well

As always, any info is appreciated. Thanks
    Attached is the facebook app. Bejeweled should be free..
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Current Device: Treo Pro

Devices: Palm m100 -> Palm m505 -> Toshiba E330 -> Treo 600 -> Treo 650 -> Treo 700p -> Treo 755p ->Treo 700wx -> Treo 800w -> HTC Touch Pro
    Unless you downloaded the new cab file to an updated version. Than it tries to make you pay for it.
    What Facebook app? What free Bejewelled? Is this more Sprint stuff?
    Treo Pro on Vodafone UK X 2
    Quote Originally Posted by RichChestmat View Post
    What Facebook app? What free Bejewelled? Is this more Sprint stuff?
    Rich..

Facebook app allows yout to access your facebook acct.. u can update status, view profiles etc... Bejeweled is a game that comes with your phone by default

Devices: Palm m100 -> Palm m505 -> Toshiba E330 -> Treo 600 -> Treo 650 -> Treo 700p -> Treo 755p ->Treo 700wx -> Treo 800w -> HTC Touch Pro
    He must be breathing easier now.
  7.    #7  
    lol. Thanks for the info and the facebook app. I didn't do an update. I'm ticked. I want my bejeweled back!
    Quote Originally Posted by kiesha View Post
    lol. Thanks for the info and the facebook app. I didn't do an update. I'm ticked. I want my bejeweled back!
    You can always try a hard reset

its there on a hard reset. Sprint treos didnt have facebook installed.

updating your fb with mms is a facebook thing you need to setup.

is the file attached the new version from wm6.5?
    Devices: Blackberry 7130, 8130, 8330, HTC Touch Pro, Treo 600, 700wx, Pro, Palm Pre
    Global Posts
    154 Global Posts
    My phone did not come with Bejeweled.....Alltel
    I've got 2 Treos here. Neither came with these apps. You need to read the sticky at the top about there being different Treo Pros. The Sprint Treo Pro is a 'special edition'.
    Treo Pro on Vodafone UK X 2
    The Sprint Treo Pro comes with Bewejeled 2. Facebook has to be installed separately. I posted the cab file above

Global Posts
    507 Global Posts
    I like the Facebook app except for the fact that it only shows the 3 most recent updates. The blackberry one shows like the past 8 hours or something like that. I miss the blackberry app only for that reason
    My Cart
    Wireless Addict

The only reason why Chuck Norris grows a beard is because he is trying to compete with Bruce Campbell's chin, which can break diamonds.
    Quote Originally Posted by iramike View Post
    I like the Facebook app except for the fact that it only shows the 3 most recent updates. The blackberry one shows like the past 8 hours or something like that. I miss the blackberry app only for that reason
    Which as of right now... Pie for FB = more gooder.

I didn't realize you had Alltel. I didn't know if Alltel came with Bejewelwed, if it did, it might have only been a DEMO, hence the 5 game limit. The STP, came with the full version...
    Can you upload images from this facebook app? If not, what differentiates it from the mobile site?