1.    #1  
    Helo there I just installed a slingplayer solo and I downloaded the 30 trial from slingmedia for the treo pro but the video starts and everything but I'm unable to make it full screen, can anyone help with this.
    Thanks
    there is no full screen. Wish there was!
    I've been asking for fullscreen support from them for several years, but I doubt they will ever do it. They claim that parts of the video will be chopped, but to me that is a personal preference. I asked to just make the cropping adjustable like it works in TCPMP. Alas it fell on deaf ears. At least it uses up the full width of the screen for HD channels from my directv box. :-/
    Global Posts
    565 Global Posts
    No full screen for the poor ol' square screens. I had that feature in my old Tilt though, but lost it when I migrated to Treo Pro.

I think it is very usable in its current status, but yeah if they had full screen support it wouldn't be that bad.
    Ode to the Treo Pro: you had to look so good, you had to be HTC in disguise...
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by waldo15 View Post
    No full screen for the poor ol' square screens. I had that feature in my old Tilt though, but lost it when I migrated to Treo Pro.

I think it is very usable in its current status, but yeah if they had full screen support it wouldn't be that bad.
    ya its allot better on the diamond but oooh well, hopefully it will be available for the Pre
    Full screen would be awesome.....
    But still a great product as is IMHO.