1.    #1  
    I don't want to search for youtube videos, one player doesn't give many results and another player doesn't play some of the videos.

So if I download them at home and transfer to phone, what players actually play the real player files?

thanks
    They have a YouTube Player for mobile phones on the YouTube site, That's what I use.
    My Phone & My Wife's Phone Two Unlocked GSM Treo Pro's

3.    #3  
    I have used that, only seems to work on some videos.

You don't have that problem?
    Quote Originally Posted by mohamie View Post
    I have used that, only seems to work on some videos.

You don't have that problem?
    I haven't had a problem yet. I have probabaly watch a few dozen (24-25) videos on YouTube via my phone. I always watch the ones I see available via my mobile phone with the YouTube program.

5.    #5  
    When I search for videos, I can only find one at a time. I would like to download them and send them so I can play later. Can you do that?
    Quote Originally Posted by mohamie View Post
    When I search for videos, I can only find one at a time. I would like to download them and send them so I can play later. Can you do that?
    I've never tried that, and don't know how to do it. I have only watched them.

Quote Originally Posted by palandri View Post
    They have a YouTube Player for mobile phones on the YouTube site, That's what I use.
    are you able to click youtube links in emails and have them just play with that application? tia!
    you should also be able to goto the normal youtube.com site via skyfire and watch videos that way.