Results 1 to 8 of 8
  1.    #1  
    I don't want to search for youtube videos, one player doesn't give many results and another player doesn't play some of the videos.

    So if I download them at home and transfer to phone, what players actually play the real player files?

    thanks
  2. #2  
    They have a YouTube Player for mobile phones on the YouTube site, That's what I use.
    My Phone & My Wife's Phone Two Unlocked GSM Treo Pro's

  3.    #3  
    I have used that, only seems to work on some videos.

    You don't have that problem?
  4. #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by mohamie View Post
    I have used that, only seems to work on some videos.

    You don't have that problem?
    I haven't had a problem yet. I have probabaly watch a few dozen (24-25) videos on YouTube via my phone. I always watch the ones I see available via my mobile phone with the YouTube program.
    My Phone & My Wife's Phone Two Unlocked GSM Treo Pro's

  5.    #5  
    When I search for videos, I can only find one at a time. I would like to download them and send them so I can play later. Can you do that?
  6. #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by mohamie View Post
    When I search for videos, I can only find one at a time. I would like to download them and send them so I can play later. Can you do that?
    I've never tried that, and don't know how to do it. I have only watched them.
    My Phone & My Wife's Phone Two Unlocked GSM Treo Pro's

  7. #7  
    Quote Originally Posted by palandri View Post
    They have a YouTube Player for mobile phones on the YouTube site, That's what I use.
    are you able to click youtube links in emails and have them just play with that application? tia!
  8. #8  
    you should also be able to goto the normal youtube.com site via skyfire and watch videos that way.

Posting Permissions