1.    #1  
    When my phone is connected to my computer the screen won't shut off unless I disable the connection. Does anyone have this problem? Is there a fix for this issue?

It doesn't seem to charge that well when this happens. I have it connected with the USB cable and disabled the connection so it keeps charging but that doesn't seem to be the intended way for this to work. Thanks in advance.
    I don't think it's a problem. It's hooked up to your computer. That's the way I charge my Pro and the green light always comes on when it's fully charged. You could always go back to the plugin charger.
    My Phone & My Wife's Phone Two Unlocked GSM Treo Pro's

3.    #3  
    It just doesn't seem to be charging that quickly. It seems as though it shouldn't use and of its power while being connected to the pc but that's not the case.

The battery life has been great and charges very quickly from an electrical outlet but not while hooked to the pc. I live it on all day while at work and use it for calls and text messages and it still loses power even though it indicates its charging.
    Use "BlackMe" to force the screen off and save battery--plus it looks better. Another nice is option is "Suspend".

Also, charging over USB is usually slower than AC.

WMExperts: News, Reviews & Podcasts + Twitter
    Quote Originally Posted by bvent View Post
    It just doesn't seem to be charging that quickly. It seems as though it shouldn't use and of its power while being connected to the pc but that's not the case.

The battery life has been great and charges very quickly from an electrical outlet but not while hooked to the pc. I live it on all day while at work and use it for calls and text messages and it still loses power even though it indicates its charging.
    Is the USB port on the computer 1.1 or 2.0? The reason I am asking, is besides the speed difference in 1.1 and 2.0. I think they made a power adjustment on 2.0 for more stable power out of a USB 2.0 port, but I could be wrong.
    Last edited by palandri; 05/04/2009 at 01:38 PM.
    My Phone & My Wife's Phone Two Unlocked GSM Treo Pro's

Press the power button on top, it turns off the screen while connected to USB.