Global Posts
    431 Global Posts
    I am looking for a sound pack or collection of sound effects to be used for alert tones (email, SMS, reminder, etc.) and I was wondering if anyone has any suggestions where I might be able to find a collection of good ones for my Sprint Treo Pro?

Thanks!
    people at ppcgeeks have assembled a pretty good collection. Might be worth browsing thru.

here are the iPhone ones if that suits your fancy.

the new HTC ones for the Touch Pro 2 are pretty slick too (have to register to DL the file)

WMExperts: News, Reviews & Podcasts + Twitter
    Cheers. My wife is getting a TP soon so time to find ways to tell them apart.
    Treo Pro on Vodafone UK X 2
    Global Posts
    431 Global Posts
    These are great suggestions! Thank you and hopefully more will be added...
    Global Posts
    431 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Malatesta View Post
    the new HTC ones for the Touch Pro 2 are pretty slick too (have to register to DL the file)
    I really like some of the sounds in the Touch Pro 2 pack that you suggested. I see that they are in WMA format and I was wondering if I had to convert them to something else (MID?) to get them to be recognized by the Treo Pro after placing them in the /Windows folder? If you do, can you suggest any easy ways to convert them?

Thanks!
    Quote Originally Posted by peridoc View Post
    I really like some of the sounds in the Touch Pro 2 pack that you suggested. I see that they are in WMA format and I was wondering if I had to convert them to something else (MID?) to get them to be recognized by the Treo Pro after placing them in the /Windows folder? If you do, can you suggest any easy ways to convert them?

Thanks!
    nope, I just copied all of them to \My Documents\My Ringers and they all show up for alarms, sms, email and ringers.
    Global Posts
    431 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Malatesta View Post
    nope, I just copied all of them to \My Documents\My Ringers and they all show up for alarms, sms, email and ringers.
    Cool...that worked, thanks! I was tyring them in the /Windows folder...that is where I went wrong.