1.    #1  
    Yes, well I bought this one screen protector on Ebay. And I cant say i reallylike it. You have to push on the screen harder to tap the things you want and its textured and not smooth to move your finger down the screen.
    Can anyone reccomend or rate a good treo pro screen protector?
    such as the one's in the treocenral store? I would but I dont know if they have the smooth feeling of the screen and keep full functionality of the screen?
    Treo Pro Owner! 8)
    Modder, hacker, and App creator!
    Global Posts
    18 Global Posts
    The one I highly recommend is from Seidio I believe it is 7.95. Seidio's protectors are much thicker and last quite a long time without lifting off of the screen. Everytime I get a new device, I always go with Seidio. There are others out there, this is just my .02
  3.    #3  
    Does it interfere with touch sensitivity? Thicker sounds worse when dealing with touch sensitivity.
    Treo Pro Owner! 8)
    Global Posts
    431 Global Posts
    I use this and it works great:

Best Skins Ever, Inc. Home Page
  5.    #5  
    It has no detailed description and even no picture of the protector, mind sharing how it feels?
    Any touch sensitivity interfernce?
    Treo Pro Owner! 8)
    Global Posts
    18 Global Posts
    For the Seidio, it doesn't really make a difference. The STP already needs a little extra push when selecting items sometimes even without a screen protector. This one is not real thick, its just better than those real thin protectors off of ebay. The thinner they are, the more they are prone to bubble up or get dust under them.
  7.    #7  
    How do you apply it? Cause the ones where it uses a liquid applicator are real messy/
    I would prefer one with adhesive already attachded.
    Treo Pro Owner! 8)
    I'm using the BoxWave Crystal for the Treo Pro. It's a little pricy, but I've alwasy been happy with them. Doesn't take too much additional pressure, if any. The anti-glare one I've used on other devices and didn't think it would look good on this one. you can barely tell it's there.

Phones: Sprint Blackberry Bold 9650, Sprint Blackberry Tour 9630, Nextel Blackberry 8350i Curve (Everything Plus Family Data 1600)

"When I die bury me deep, put two speakers at my feet, a pair of ear phones on my head, and always play The Grateful Dead."
    Global Posts
    431 Global Posts
    It is the exact same thing as InvisibleShield (ZAGG | invisibleSHIELD | iPhone, iPod Cases, Screen Protectors, Covers, Shields, Skins, Invisible Shield) and Bodyguardz (BodyGuardz - Scratch-Proof Transparent Protective Skins for Mobile Devices | Skins, Covers, Screen Protectors, Cases, Shields) skins. They are very thin skin that when used with the application solution are nearly invisible on the device except for a tacky/rubbery feel. It almosts acts as if you are touching the screen with no cover on, except the screen/device is virtually scratch-proof with them on. I think that there are videos on the two product sites I mentioned above showing how easy it is to apply them and how scratch resistant they are. They truly are great and Best Skins Ever, Inc. Home Page just has you make your own solution and they are 1/2-1/3 the price of the others. I have used them on almost all my devices and they rock!

Hope this helps...

Quote Originally Posted by koolcdj69 View Post
    It has no detailed description and even no picture of the protector, mind sharing how it feels?
    Any touch sensitivity interfernce?
    Quote Originally Posted by peridoc View Post

+1 Mines been on for about a month now and still looks as nice as the day I applied it. Haven't had any issue's as far as touch pressure or getting the touch screen to work with ease.
    I use Clear Armor from Case-mate.com. Its great.

Target
    Quote Originally Posted by peridoc View Post

Just ordered one...hope it's as good as you all say it is! OH, how hard is the removal process?
    Global Posts
    485 Global Posts
    I have always liked PPCTechs protectors. Easy to apply and very durable. The anti-glare are my favorites.
  14.    #14  
    Lol. well i hate thescreen protector i have right now. i slide my finger down the screen and my finger goes very slow cause theres alot of friction because its madeof some reallytough rubber or plastic!
    Which one alows your finger to slidedown the screen easly quick and smoothly. Not one where yourfinger slows down as your go down the screen. that would be perfect if anyone knew a suggestion for that.
    Treo Pro Owner! 8)
    Global Posts
    59 Global Posts
    I always hated the protector from bestskinsever , too much friction IMO. I use the genuine palm screen protector (made for the Treo 755p I think) and it works nicely, almost no friction but you lose some brightness of the screen.
    i use the PSP ones and just cut it. cheaper and more available in the local best buys.
    Quote Originally Posted by ksfireman82 View Post
    Just ordered one...hope it's as good as you all say it is! OH, how hard is the removal process?
    Well...I just put my protector on tonight...it took about an hour and a half, but I was VERY particular about getting it right. Looks great...just gotta wait till tomorrow and see how well it sets up.