Global Posts
    73 Global Posts
    Hey guys just got a Treo Pro after using the Tmobile Dash for over 2 years. One of my favorite programs for WM smartphone was Sktools lite mainly for the "free up ram" app. Since its only for the smartphone, is their an equivalent for the Treo or do I need to get the full blown paid app? Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by mcd78 View Post
    Hey guys just got a Treo Pro after using the Tmobile Dash for over 2 years. One of my favorite programs for WM smartphone was Sktools lite mainly for the "free up ram" app. Since its only for the smartphone, is their an equivalent for the Treo or do I need to get the full blown paid app? Thanks
    It also says it's designed for WM 5, do I still "want to install it?". But, if I say I do, it installs just fine & works well on the Treo Pro. And the versions I've installed all recognize & allow touch screen access. So, have fun. You haven't lost a great utility.
    Gotta get SKTools full which works on WM6.1 just fine--

But I mean SKTools does WAY more than SKTools lite. If you just need a RAM cleaner, look here

WMExperts: News, Reviews & Podcasts + Twitter
    Global Posts
    73 Global Posts
    Thanks for the help. The link you sent with the RAM cleaner looks perfect. I have looked at the full SKtools and it just doesn't seem like I would use a lot of its features. With the lite version I used the ram cleaner (as I said earlier) and the clean up feature which deleted bad registry entries and temp files, etc. What features do you mainly use the full SKtools for? I don't seem myself editing the registry at all. Definitely open to getting it if its a big help to you.
    Is not MemMaid a good app to use relating to skTools ability?
    Quote Originally Posted by Malatesta View Post
    Gotta get SKTools full which works on WM6.1 just fine--

But I mean SKTools does WAY more than SKTools lite. If you just need a RAM cleaner, look here

Just out of complete curiosity what else do you do with Sktools?
    Neopoint 1000, I300, Treo 300, i330, Toshiba 2032, Treo 600, T608/UX50, I500,Treo 600, G1000, Treo 650, PPC-6600, PPC-6700, Treo 650, Blackberry 7250, Treo 700wx, Motorola Q, PPC-6800, 700wx, Motorola Q9c, Sprint Touch, Sprint ACE, 700wx, 800w, Touch Pro, 800w, Touch Diamond, 800w, Treo Pro, Palm Pre, HTC Hero, Palm Pre, EVO 4G warm2.2
    Quote Originally Posted by Les Anderson View Post
    Just out of complete curiosity what else do you do with Sktools?
    Things...dangerous things...

I like the duplicate file/contact/calendar finders. The registry compressor is pretty sweet. I use the reg cleaner in tandem with MemMaid (yes, they each find different things, yikes)...those are the main ones.

WMExperts: News, Reviews & Podcasts + Twitter
    I like the full mainly for deleting dupe contacts.