Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by zbop View Post
    It works on a Sprint Treo Pro (CDMA) currently, not sure yet about the GSM Treo Pro. Only one way to find out...
    Once you are ready I am happy to be a GSM test subject.

Regards
    graylion
    can't wait - thanks!
  3.    #23  
    Okay guys, I have a cab ready for testing. Need a few volunteers to test it out first (hopefully a couple of GSM guys too).

PM me or reply to the thread and I'll send you the download link and instructions.

Once a few people give it their blessing, I'll post it up for everybody.
    Global Posts
    224 Global Posts
    I am willing to test...
    Haven't really configured my Pro yet, so I am willing to risk it...
    Though I'm sure it will be fine.
    i am willing to test as well
    Okay guys, I have a cab ready for testing. Need a few volunteers to test it out first (hopefully a couple of GSM guys too).

PM me or reply to the thread and I'll send you the download link and instructions.

Once a few people give it their blessing, I'll post it up for everybody.
    I will be happy to test it for you on a Sprint Treo Pro
  7.    #27  
    PM's have been sent to all volunteers.

I still think we need a GSM tester.
    i have a GSM Pro and am happy to give it a try. though I also use RealVGA, if that matters.
    Jeff
    Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 750 > AT&T Tilt > Treo 750 > Treo Pro
    John 16:33
  9.    #29  
    Quote Originally Posted by Crowdawg54 View Post
    i have a GSM Pro and am happy to give it a try. though I also use RealVGA, if that matters.
    Thanks Crowdawg, unfortunately these plugins are not yet compatible with RealVGA.

I like to run RealVGA too, so I will try and get that working soon.
    I like the operation of the app so far, it works extremely fast just like it did on the 800w. The 1 problem that I have noticed is that when I use the function p key to adjust my screen brightness the application causes me to get an error message. Besides this one minor flaw you did some great work zbop.
  11.    #31  
    Quote Originally Posted by magnetiteNOSTRIL View Post
    I like the operation of the app so far, it works extremely fast just like it did on the 800w. The 1 problem that I have noticed is that when I use the function p key to adjust my screen brightness the application causes me to get an error message. Besides this one minor flaw you did some great work zbop.
    Thanks, I didn't see that; it's been fixed.
  12.    #32  
    I uploaded the CAB and added instructions in the first post.

I'm pretty confident of how well this works on a Sprint Treo Pro, still waiting to hear back from graylion about using it on a GSM Treo Pro.
    Very cool. Seems to be working well on this end...ahh, good to have it back.

WMExperts: News, Reviews & Podcasts + Twitter
    This is awesome! Thanks zbop. I remember this from by 700wx, and I missed having it.

-- Jim
    If you need another STP tester, I would love to give it a shot as well
  16.    #36  
    Quote Originally Posted by Centro85 View Post
    If you need another STP tester, I would love to give it a shot as well
    I hope you found it by now... The instructions and CAB file are attached in the first post.
    ZBOP, what a great app. I am hooked already.

Contact Dial Lookup
    - The speed is very fast!
    - I came from the 750v and I like the way it displays the phone numbers and I like the way it reacts when clicking on the name. This provide options like text, email, open, etc. Great spot to add the option listed below.
    - The word sprint is displayed instead of AT&T. Maybe hard typed instead of picking up the carrier.

Speed Dial
    - Great that we can use any key for speed dial.
    - The voicemail icons do not display onscreen.

One final question. I use a Contact Send Menu can (attached). When I install this cab it adds another menu option under More... This adds send via email/sms. This option is available under the built in contacts or under Agenda One by Developer One, so I imagine that this adds a global option for any contact using PIM programs. Can you program pickup this as an option.

This programs actually makes it easy to forward contact details directly from your device without having to make a vcard.

Again great app.

Looking forward to updates.

Thanks
    Attached Files Attached Files
    graylion
    I hope you found it by now... The instructions and CAB file are attached in the first post.
    Oop, must have put the cab up just before I posted I'll toss it on today.
    cant wait for the 96 dpi version
    Quote Originally Posted by makrotonik View Post
    cant wait for the 96 dpi version
    Much harder than you think to get that going... you need to scour for specific API's from various devices (usually the older Palm WM devices) and hope that you find compatible files that don't look like trash.

Than again... Zbop is amazing at what he does too.
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast