Global Posts
    224 Global Posts
    The ActiveSync on my phone is running every time I check the running programs, and I set my Exchange account to only sync every 30 minutes.
    Is there any way to stop this?
    Quote Originally Posted by isaacl View Post
    The ActiveSync on my phone is running every time I check the running programs, and I set my Exchange account to only sync every 30 minutes.
    Is there any way to stop this?

http://discussion.treocentral.com/tr...-you-want.html
    GSM Treo Pro <-Moto Q9h <- Moto KRZR K1 <- Moto RAZR <- Moto V620 <- Moto V505
    Global Posts
    224 Global Posts
    Will this be a problem if I am using Flexmail to check my Hotmail account?
    Global Posts
    983 Global Posts
    Just letting in memory drain your battery?
    Dell x51v → Motorola Q (Verizon) → Mogul → 800w → Treo Pro → Touch Pro 2 (SERO) → HTC EVO 3D → HTC EVO 4G LTE → HTC One S → Nexus 4
    Quote Originally Posted by chong67 View Post
    Just letting in memory drain your battery?
    not unless it is doing something, no

WMExperts: News, Reviews & Podcasts + Twitter
    I'm having an issue with my phone just lighting up on it's own. It'll be sitting on my desk, not plugged into anything, sceen is dark, all of a sudden it lights up to my today screen. It still gives me the push the palm button to unlock the screen. It's happening several times a day, no real pattern. It's also happening at night. Do you think that it could be trying to activsync with something? I have everything set to manual. Any ideas?

Phones: Sprint Blackberry Bold 9650, Sprint Blackberry Tour 9630, Nextel Blackberry 8350i Curve (Everything Plus Family Data 1600)

"When I die bury me deep, put two speakers at my feet, a pair of ear phones on my head, and always play The Grateful Dead."
    Quote Originally Posted by ivhs72 View Post
    I'm having an issue with my phone just lighting up on it's own. It'll be sitting on my desk, not plugged into anything, sceen is dark, all of a sudden it lights up to my today screen. It still gives me the push the palm button to unlock the screen. It's happening several times a day, no real pattern. It's also happening at night. Do you think that it could be trying to activsync with something? I have everything set to manual. Any ideas?

same here

it happens ALL THE TIME
    Does anyone know if doing this will cause problems with email/windows live syncing properly throughout the day (OTA not plugged up to a comp).