1.    #1  
    I just got my Pro a week ago. It's my first Treo. I am loving it! The first day I had it I was playing around with the ringers that came on it. And i accidently deleted one. It is still in my windows file but I can't get it back to work. It's the dogbark file. I have dogs and it was so funny to watch them when they heard it. Any suggestions or links to this file? Thanks
    Go to Start>Setting>Sounds & Notifications>Manage. From the Menu, select Add. That will open up the file explorer and allow you to "find" the dogbark file on your phone. Select it, and it will add it to your list of files. Then you can assign it to your rington. This is the only way I know of doing it.

Phones: Sprint Blackberry Bold 9650, Sprint Blackberry Tour 9630, Nextel Blackberry 8350i Curve (Everything Plus Family Data 1600)

"When I die bury me deep, put two speakers at my feet, a pair of ear phones on my head, and always play The Grateful Dead."
    You can also copy the dogbark file from you Windows folder into your My Documents folder and it should show up in your available ringtone list again.
    Quote Originally Posted by SandersJC1964 View Post
    You can also copy the dogbark file from you Windows folder into your My Documents folder and it should show up in your available ringtone list again.
    My understanding was it was still on the phone, just not in the ringtone selection. You need to tell the phone to add a sound as a ringtone before you can select it. I could be wrong (have been before, will be again, I'm sure), but this is how I've always done it when I've deleted ringtones, or added them from my SD card.

Phones: Sprint Blackberry Bold 9650, Sprint Blackberry Tour 9630, Nextel Blackberry 8350i Curve (Everything Plus Family Data 1600)

"When I die bury me deep, put two speakers at my feet, a pair of ear phones on my head, and always play The Grateful Dead."
    Actually, I have added a couple of ringtones to the My Documents folder in Main Memory, and they automatically showed up in the selection list. If I kept them on the SD card or put them anywhere else, then I would have to tell the phone as you said to add a sound as a ringtone.