1.    #1  
    I have searched the forums up and down, in and out and can not find a single thing that is at least close to what im talking about. Its been about almost 7 months now and i cant take this voice ringtone thingy off. I let my 2yr old son play with my phone one day, and since then every time my phone ring its play a bit of the ringtone then goes into a animated voice that repeats the number that is calling. I didnt have a problem with it at 1st, i actually thought it was a bit nifty and came in handy at times. But when am on the phone it will not stop repeating the number until the call is picked up by my voice mail. I also tried to forward the call, but even when the call is gone it still continues to repeat the phone number. I have called AT&T and Palm them selfs. But i did not want to pay palm 15$ to fix a problem i know is fixable by a 2yr old

so if someone can please help me with this issue i would really appreciate it. I can also take a short clip and post it up on the forums if people are still having a hard time figuring what i am talking about.

thanks for the time

-jem
    Is it perhaps the announce call feature in Treo Alert Manager?
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by Alli View Post
    Is it perhaps the announce call feature in Treo Alert Manager?
    any idea on how to navigate to it? i have no clue on wat im doing.
    Do you have Treo Alert Manager installed?
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by Alli View Post
    Do you have Treo Alert Manager installed?
    i have never seen anything like that before so my guess would be no?
    Then that's not what's causing the problem. In your System settings, do you have voice dial enabled?
  7.    #7  
    Yes it was. and

WOW it was that simple. Thanks you sooo much for all your help ALLI it is greatly appreciated.