Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Global Posts
    789 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by aero View Post
    Sounds like you have already wasted your time calling several stores and Sprint right?

you could have bought 1.04 for the same price on ebay as the 1.03

How is the checking of many stores you claim add up to "no time."?

Again your wrong read my post only 2 stores not "several" the 1st small 3rd party service center (hillsdale NJ) he also sells alot of cases, i need a case? I asked him about the Flash he didnt have it? (remember i was there to look for a case?) so no time wasted? Its a 1 man store i have used for years, it took him 1 minute to say NO to the flash, so thats a minute wasted.

A different day all together

The 2nd larger store in palisades NY is in a mall you know were you go SHOPPING? I walked in and asked about the flash and the guy said he did not have it and CALLED me back and said he checked with palm etc and they did not have it "yet" about 5-10 mins wasted while asking a question and taking his call? I also looked for a case there but they only had the silicon cover clip in case? $39.99 (not worth it) So did I really waste time, not really as i was and still am looking for the right case?

I also did contact PALM regarding your claims about no warranty, read the thread, you can see the elaped time as it was done online , but I forgot, you wont read that because two PALM employees say theres no warranty problem? maybe 10 mins while doing other things online?

NOW you answer a question I have already asked:

How much time have you wasted with your obsession? 20-40 hours minimum typing away here, do you work? tell us how much money you have spent on this cause to save the "Ebay treo pro buyers"?

Lets see the difference in my hours 'wasted" and yours?

* Would like a copy my outlook schedule?

** Mods as you can see Aero wants to keep going with his cause to save treo pro ebay buyers
    Last edited by sjjones; 05/07/2009 at 01:19 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by sjjones View Post
    ** Mods as you can see Aero wants to keep going with his cause to save treo pro ebay buyers
    The mods and dozens of users are saying the exact same thing I am.

Having the buyers who were treated like suckers by the sellers call a dozen stores, as people have been doing, is not the answer, it is a waste of $100 or so of peopels time's

We are working on the answer here. I don't see the point in your posting, which quite literally addresses none f the facts to the problem or solution! you just keep criticism people working on a solution!

Quote Originally Posted by sjjones View Post
    I also did contact PALM regarding your claims about no warranty, read the thread, you can see the elaped time as it was done online , but I forgot, you wont read that because two PALM employees say theres no warranty problem? maybe 10 mins while doing other things online?
    Actually what they said was talk to Sprint on warranty. The question others had, and the question you forgot to ask in your transcript was on direct warranty by Palm -- which owners of the 1.04 have. and which owners of the 1.03 recalled versions do not.

You are saying the multiple people here who contact Palm and were told Palm would offer no help on 1.03 are wrong based on your asking the wrong questing.

Lets stick to the facts.

Suggesting people call 10 stores costs a lot if time. You went to two and said it wasn't much time -- but you got no flash either
    <<closed>>

We're not going to let you guys continue to litter these threads with your debate.

Take it to PM!

Warning! do not pick this debate back up in another thread or infractions will occur.
    Just call me Berd.
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123