Global Posts
    566 Global Posts
    is this possible to do?
    Jesus man how many txts are you looking into transferring? and how important are they to you? I really (in my case), don't mine loosing txt msg conversations.
    Quote Originally Posted by evperry View Post
    is this possible to do?
    Only if you install this.
    http://discussion.treocentral.com/tr...-treo-pro.html

Then you can simply copy the file:
    \Windows\PalmMsgV001

over to the Treo Pro.
    I wonder if PimBackup would work for what you want:

Dotfred's Space

The backup is totally independent of the version of Windows Mobile running on the device and independent of the device itself.
    Just call me Berd.
    Quote Originally Posted by berdinkerdickle View Post

Dotfred's Space
    That would work if the op wasn't using the Palm SMS app. I guess I should've asked if the op was using my poutlook script or not before assuming.
    Global Posts
    566 Global Posts
    ok. so the problem is that the threaded text is different on the pro, as compared to the 800w?

i did a search and im trying to determine what the difference is. what are the major differences?
    Quote Originally Posted by berdinkerdickle View Post

Dotfred's Space

So this should work if your coming from another WinMo phone to the Pro? I'm running on a Mogul currently and my Pro should get here in a day or two and it would be nice to not have to manually enter in all my contacts again.
    Quote Originally Posted by STEVESKI07 View Post
    So this should work if your coming from another WinMo phone to the Pro? I'm running on a Mogul currently and my Pro should get here in a day or two and it would be nice to not have to manually enter in all my contacts again.
    Yessir
    Treo 600> Treo 650> Treo 700> Treo 755 >Treo 800w> HTC Diamond> Palm Treo Pro > HTC Touch Pro > Blackberry Bold > HTC Touch Pro 2 & Blackberry Tour
    I believe Dashwire will work. Read more at dashwire.com, its a free app.
    ATT History- From 1997-2001-> Nokia 6362->Motorola StarTac->Nokia 8260.

Nextel History From 2001-2004-> Motorola i1000-> Motorola i90c-> Motorola i95cl-> Motorola i730->Motorola i850.

Sprint History From 2005 - Currently->Sanyo 5500-> Sanyo 5600-> Sanyo-> 7400->Sanyo 8300->Sanyo->7500-> Sanyo 9000->Sanyo 8400->Sanyo M1->PPC-6700->Treo 700wx->PPC-6800(Mogul)-> Motorola Q9C-> Treo 800w-> Curve->Treo 800w->Touch Pro->Treo Pro> Curve "M"->HTC Hero.
    Quote Originally Posted by hannip View Post
    That would work if the op wasn't using the Palm SMS app. I guess I should've asked if the op was using my poutlook script or not before assuming.
    Actually, you are prolly correct.
    I didn't think about Palm/800's sms app.
    Just call me Berd.