1.    #1  
    I have Gmail and Outlook setup on my phone. When I go to the "sent" or "outbox" folders, they are empty. How can I see messages that I have sent???
    Treo 700p, Palm Centro, Treo 700p (again), Treo Pro
    Are you sending them from outlook or an email account you set up through your phone?
    My Phone & My Wife's Phone Two Unlocked GSM Treo Pro's

3.    #3  
    I am sending from my phone but can't see anything that is sent
    From anywhere
    We understand you are sending from your phone, but what kind of email account?
    Have you tried under email options to check box that reads: keep copies of sent items...?
  6.    #6  
    I am using Gmail and also an Outlook account. I checked and the keep sent items box is checked....
    If you have Gmail setup as IMAP, it keeps the sent email in the Sent Items folder under [Gmail] up at the top of the tree. If you click the + next to [Gmail] there's a Sent Items folder in there, which is where the sent emails will appear. Make sure you set that folder to sync.
    If God brought you to it He'll bring you thru it!
  8.    #8  
    I'm pretty sure that's how I have it setup. I just checked under the folder with the + and sent folder is empty....When I check gmail on my computer all of my sent items are in a folder called sent items....
    That's weird. You made sure it was checked under "Manage Folders" on your phone?
  10.    #10  
    Aha!! I think that's what I didn't do....thanks for your help!
    I am having the same problem. Where is this "Manage Folders" on your phone that Jaggrey is talking about? It seem that I am only getting my inbox emails and nothing more.

Yes, I have the check box that reads: keep copies of sent items, checked.

Cheers,
    I'm doing this from memory since I don't have the Treo Pro any longer. From what I remember, when you're in the Inbox for example, hit the bottom right Menu -> Tools -> Manage Folders.