Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by champagne609 View Post
    So there is one that comes with the phone? Its just not a dedicated app like the one you can download from the website? Is labeled youtube or is it a youtube function within another player?

On the STP, go to Start>Programs>You Tube Videos.

Phones: Sprint Blackberry Bold 9650, Sprint Blackberry Tour 9630, Nextel Blackberry 8350i Curve (Everything Plus Family Data 1600)

"When I die bury me deep, put two speakers at my feet, a pair of ear phones on my head, and always play The Grateful Dead."
    Global Posts
    379 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Tmair View Post
    I looked over youtub's web site but could not find the program could you tell me where to find it?
    Thanks
    Terry
    Never mind I found it.
    Terry
    I don't like the Kinoma app. Its buffering is kinda weird and the quality is too high for my connection speed with sprint. get google's youtube app instead if your connection speed is bad.
    Quote Originally Posted by palandri View Post
    I got the download for YouTube off their site and installed it. It works quite well.
    where did you get this? the app that came pre-loaded on my sprint Pro doesnt work. thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by tama2112 View Post
    where did you get this? the app that came pre-loaded on my sprint Pro doesnt work. thanks
    Just navigate to YouTube on your mobile browser and there should be a link to download the YouTube application.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12