1.    #1  
    my program memory has been really low lately. if i have so much as 3 programs running it dips down to about 5 mb and i get a message saying my program memory is too low. so a lot of times that leads to the phone rebooting itself. this wasn't always a problem but now has been a problem recently. i didn't think the STP's 80.54 of program memory would be that much of an issue but it is proving to be very wrong.

anyone else having this issue?
    Not a problem here. I am new to WM but it might help to know which third-party applications you have installed.
    Me = Nokia 5170/Palm III > Kyocera 6035 > Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 700p > Treo 755p > Treo Pro > Palm Pre

Wife = Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 755p > Palm Centro > Palm Pixi
    Got any large emails on the device? If so time to remove them. Besides the 3 programs, how about media? Have any MP3's, videos, large pictures, etc. on the device?
    ATT History- From 1997-2001-> Nokia 6362->Motorola StarTac->Nokia 8260.

Nextel History From 2001-2004-> Motorola i1000-> Motorola i90c-> Motorola i95cl-> Motorola i730->Motorola i850.

Sprint History From 2005 - Currently->Sanyo 5500-> Sanyo 5600-> Sanyo-> 7400->Sanyo 8300->Sanyo->7500-> Sanyo 9000->Sanyo 8400->Sanyo M1->PPC-6700->Treo 700wx->PPC-6800(Mogul)-> Motorola Q9C-> Treo 800w-> Curve->Treo 800w->Touch Pro->Treo Pro> Curve "M"->HTC Hero.
    There's something wrong. I currently have Active Sync, Contacts, Internet Explorer, SMS/MMS and YouTube open and it say 45% at the top.

What are the programs opened on yours?
    My Phone & My Wife's Phone Two Unlocked GSM Treo Pro's

5.    #5  
    the programs i have running are active sync, opera mobile, esmertec jbed, and sms. i dont have any large emails stored and all of my media is stored on my storage card.
    Quote Originally Posted by action-packed View Post
    the programs i have running are active sync, opera mobile, esmertec jbed, and sms. i dont have any large emails stored and all of my media is stored on my storage card.
    jbed takes up a lot of space on your device i am using it on the Touch Pro right now but was warned before hand that its a hog even the Touch pro has a lot of internal memory. But then again there is a version that you can install to card which which version are you using?
    Treo 600> Treo 650> Treo 700> Treo 755 >Treo 800w> HTC Diamond> Palm Treo Pro > HTC Touch Pro > Blackberry Bold > HTC Touch Pro 2 & Blackberry Tour
  7.    #7  
    i'm not quite sure which version i'm using. how would i be able to find out which version i'm using?
  8.    #8  
    i think i have a memory leak. i am not running any programs and only have 2.63 MB of free program memory. should call Sprint and just have them send me a new one?
    i think i have a memory leak. i am not running any programs and only have 2.63 MB of free program memory. should call Sprint and just have them send me a new one?
    Have you tried uninstalling your 3rd party programs like opera mobile, esmertec jbed ?
    My Phone & My Wife's Phone Two Unlocked GSM Treo Pro's

If Opera Mobile is running is it on a full page or a mobile page? It takes up a lot more memory if it has a full page loaded.
    If God brought you to it He'll bring you thru it!
    What happens when you uninstall jbed completely?
    I would also recommend clearing your Opera cache. And getting mem maid to clean up your internal ram.
    Treo 600> Treo 650> Treo 700> Treo 755 >Treo 800w> HTC Diamond> Palm Treo Pro > HTC Touch Pro > Blackberry Bold > HTC Touch Pro 2 & Blackberry Tour