1.    #1  
    Global Posts
    132 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ericizzy1 View Post
    Did you check the first page? I could be wrong.

[SKN] Customizing the Windows Taskbar [UPDATE-26/10/2008] - xda-developers
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by ericizzy1 View Post
    anyone have this working, or anything similar to this?
    there's a big thread on this at pccgeeks too, but never got around to testing it, sorry

they are very nice though and i imagine some of these will work (assuming they are qvga resolution, not vga of course) and some won't (800w uses some Palm stuff, non-standard)

do a back up and take on for the team! lol or maybe I'll get around to trying it this week... (I'm getting very WM-conservative as I get older...gone are my days spending precious nights playing with my phone )

WMExperts: News, Reviews & Podcasts + Twitter
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by Malatesta View Post
    there's a big thread on this at pccgeeks too, but never got around to testing it, sorry

they are very nice though and i imagine some of these will work (assuming they are qvga resolution, not vga of course) and some won't (800w uses some Palm stuff, non-standard)

do a back up and take on for the team! lol or maybe I'll get around to trying it this week... (I'm getting very WM-conservative as I get older...gone are my days spending precious nights playing with my phone )
    took ope for the team, could only get the sync symbol to work. maybe doing something wrong
    lol, sucker! j/k

interesting, will look into this maybe tomorrow if I get a chance

I think the 800w has a lot of Palm stuff for those icons (battery definitely) and the SMS/MMS might work if you do Hannip's rollback that disables the Palm messaging and enables the default WM6.1 one (that brings back the SMS icon at the top, which then presumably can be replaced)

WMExperts: News, Reviews & Podcasts + Twitter
    Trying to get this to work but not having any luck yet...I think Mal is right about the the Palm stuff built into the 800w. I think the STP may have better luck with this. Anybody with the STP willing to test????
    Palm Pilot Pro...Palm III...Treo 650...Treo 700p...Treo 800w...Palm Pre