1.    #1  
    I have OneNote mobile and Onenote Windows and I'm trying to get them to sync or partner. I read the instructions on setting up a partnership. I already have the Treo Pro syncing with the PC. I can't find any menus that allow adding Onenote. I quite frankly don't remember partnering any of the other MS office products.
    I can access PCmobile versions of the excel files that I made but cannot even find where the Mobile Onenote files I created are even stored. When I started OneNote on the PC it asked about syncing with the PPC but all it brought up are the Notes. I figure if I can find the Mobile Onenote files I can place them where the notes are stored.
    Can anyone help me.
    I'm looking into your problem. I see you've had no responses since 4/25, so I'm posting this so you don't give up.

I'm syncing with OneNote myself. It's annoying that it will only since ONE book with ONE section.

Anyway...l8r,
    SportyRydr
    PalmOS user since 1998. Treo user since 2006. WM user since 4/1/2009.
    PalmPilot Personal > PalmPilot Pro Upgrade > PalmIII Upgrade > PalmIII > PalmIIIx > Efig PalmV8 > Visor Prism > PalmVx > m515 > Tungsten T|3 > Treo650 > Treo680 > Treo755p > Treo700wx > Treo800w > TreoPro
    "Riding for the Son" <><
    i have the same problem, some1 help pls..
    What version of Office OneNote are you using? Only OneNote 2007 will sync with OneNote Mobile. If you have ON2007, read on.

Make sure you have the latest version of ActiveSync or Windows Mobile Device Center installed. I think you may end up having to remove your current partnership(s) between your PC and Treo and create a new one. Was OneNote already installed on your PC when you originally set up the partnership? If you do this, make sure you run OneNote on the PC before running ActiveSync and creating the partnership.

The OneNote files on the mobile side are in a different format than on the PC. I thought I'd be able to open a specific note by just creating a link to the note itself, but it just doesn't work that way in WM. Anyway... The other Office file types sync via the Files "conduit" in AS.

Here's something else I found, check out this thread at xda-developers.

This is all I've been able to come up with...hope something will help ya. I'll post anything else I happen to find.

Good luck,
    SportyRydr
    PalmOS user since 1998. Treo user since 2006. WM user since 4/1/2009.
    PalmPilot Personal > PalmPilot Pro Upgrade > PalmIII Upgrade > PalmIII > PalmIIIx > Efig PalmV8 > Visor Prism > PalmVx > m515 > Tungsten T|3 > Treo650 > Treo680 > Treo755p > Treo700wx > Treo800w > TreoPro
    "Riding for the Son" <><
  5.    #5  
    I'm sorry, I didn't get a reply so I stopped checking.

I did finally get Onenote 2007 and got it synced up no problem. Thanks