Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    Hey you guys look. I got the HTC Home Plugin to work on my Sprint Treo Pro!
    Its almost perfect!
    The only thing that doesnt work is the SMS Plugin in the middle
    It doesnt show SMS count unread or read. And it does not bring you to messaging when you click it.
    Well heres some screen shots of how it looks.

cabs
    http://www.mediafire.com/file/nezjcz...HCv10Final.CAB
    http://www.mediafire.com/file/wfmez1...C_Home_VGA.cab
    http://www.mediafire.com/file/kkxttm..._Skin_QVGA.cab
    Instructions
    Install the cabs in the order they're in.

If anyone knows how to link the middle sms button in the home screen 1, please do post.
    Edit: 4/28
    Fixed broken links
    New themes- COMING SOON
    Last edited by koolcdj69; 04/28/2009 at 08:40 PM. Reason: Broken Links
    Treo Pro Owner! 8)
    Modder, hacker, and App creator!
    Will it work with realVGA?
  3.    #3  
    I have not tested it out with RealVGA. But it should work. It already looks good at 128dpi though, setting it to 96dpi would just make everything smaller. But should work on RealVGA.
    Treo Pro Owner! 8)
    You did a nice job with that.
    My Phone & My Wife's Phone Two Unlocked GSM Treo Pro's

Sweet! Is it a package deal or is each of the functions (weather, clock, messaging etc) a separate plug-in?

I like MS3.0, but not a fan of the Pro Layout because you can't customize it.
  6.    #6  
    llol yes. it is a package deal. Everything you see in included with thosethree downloads. The weather, music , program, and contacts plugins are all included and they're all easy to configure.
    Make sure you install on the device- not storage card.
    You can change the theme with the HHC program installed when you install everything.
    Treo Pro Owner! 8)
    Anyone else having trouble with this? The controller program is cutoff, I can't see the top 1/4 of the screens.
  8.    #8  
    Yeah, I don't know why it has that part cut off. But its not all that neccesary for the controller Program, you can just switch in betwen themes to see hich you like best. But thats how i did it.
    Treo Pro Owner! 8)
    Looks good and THANK YOU for this BUT, I have two battery gauge (icons) any way to get rid of ONE.
    I try this
    HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Shell
    “ShowTitleBarClock” = 2

AND NO LUCK...

Thank you.
    Last edited by yvyv; 04/26/2009 at 07:05 PM.
  10.    #10  
    Are you sure you installed all 3 cabs?
    Becausethe cab RealVga Home cab? (middle cab)
    Because thats the cab thats supposed to fix the double battery gauges.
    Ive installed all three cabs 2 different times each from a hard reset and have never gotten two battery gauges.
    Treo Pro Owner! 8)
    Global Posts
    393 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by koolcdj69 View Post
    Hey you guys look. I got the HTC Home Plugin to work on my Sprint Treo Pro!
    Its almost perfect!
    The only thing that doesnt work is the SMS Plugin in the middle
    It doesnt show SMS count unread or read. And it does not bring you to messaging when you click it.
    Well heres some screen shots of how it looks.

If anyone knows how to link the middle sms button in the home screen 1, please do post.
    Man, thanks for this! It works great on my GSM Pro. Everything, including the SMS notification and count thread worked correctly, right off the bat.

Only slight annoyance (and I can't remember if it was the same on my HTC devices) is the picture calling/contacts. When I add a contact it randomly picks one of their contact numbers (mobile/home/business). I don't have an option to change which number it chooses to dial when I tap the contacts picture.

Any idea how to customise this? Luckily 7 out of the 9 had the right contact number I wanted, so not a biggie.

Thanks again for this.
    I pointed out to you the moon and the stars, and all you saw was my fingertip.
  12.    #12  
    Lol. Well I don't really have this problem. Because I have only one number to each contact. I could understand because you have more numbers to one contact. Not very sure how to fix this.
    I'll try to edit it later. If i find a fix for this i will post it.
    Just for info, since you have a GSM TP, what SMS program are you running? The native sms app that came with the phone, or Hannip
    s 800w threaded messaging?
    Treo Pro Owner! 8)
    Quote Originally Posted by koolcdj69 View Post
    Lol. Well I don't really have this problem. Because I have only one number to each contact. I could understand because you have more numbers to one contact. Not very sure how to fix this.
    I'll try to edit it later. If i find a fix for this i will post it.
    Just for info, since you have a GSM TP, what SMS program are you running? The native sms app that came with the phone, or Hannip
    s 800w threaded messaging?
    You might want to also ask if he is using Treo Alert since that syncs the counts for both sms apps.
    Global Posts
    393 Global Posts
    No, I am using the standard SMS app that came with the GSM TP. Also I do not have Treo Alert.

But I followed your guide and half expected the SMS not to work, but it did. Bonus!

Thanks for the offer to help on the contacts question. But perhaps I'm just being lazy. I think if I mess around with the order of my contact numbers in Outlook, that "chooses" which gets picked for the picture contact.

I'll give it a whirl this afternoon.
    I pointed out to you the moon and the stars, and all you saw was my fingertip.
    The first download link seems to be dead.
    Me = Nokia 5170/Palm III > Kyocera 6035 > Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 700p > Treo 755p > Treo Pro > Palm Pre

Wife = Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 755p > Palm Centro > Palm Pixi
    Got it to work...up and running fine. Thanks!
    Me = Nokia 5170/Palm III > Kyocera 6035 > Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 700p > Treo 755p > Treo Pro > Palm Pre

Quote Originally Posted by caseyatbt View Post
    Will it work with realVGA?
    It is functional with realVGA. However, the dpi does not change.

18.    #18  
    I'm glad to see you all like it!
    Treo Pro Owner! 8)
    I put that on early, and took it off. I liked it, but there were a few bugs that I just couldn't get over. As was already mentioned, the programmer has half the screen cut off. It wasn't a huge deal, and if that was the only issue I would still be using it, but I don't see why they can't add a "Self scaler" to the programming?

The SMS plugin worked for me, BUT, that whole line of stuff was half cut off! It looked like an upside down U when it said 0, and it was hard to finger press when I checked them. If it wasn't for that, and clicking some random plug in to see what it would do and it changed my D pad to do crazy random things, I would still be using it.
  20.    #20  
    well it didnt do any crazy thing n dpad UNLESS you selected the program rotate screen.
    Can anyone confirm dpad is corrupted after intall WITHOUT clicking rotate screen?
    Treo Pro Owner! 8)
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast