Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by koolcdj69 View Post
    well it didnt do any crazy thing n dpad UNLESS you selected the program rotate screen.
    Can anyone confirm dpad is corrupted after intall WITHOUT clicking rotate screen?
    I think that's what I clicked. I dunno, looked like an phone with some arrows going around it. I was just clicking stuff to see what it did, since the pictures weren't obvious in some cases and it doesn't have any text to tell you what it links to SBackup restored fine. If it wasn't for half of the line being cut off from the SMS/Voicemail/Email tab I would probably reinstall.
  2.    #22  
    lol. it was probably that screen rotate button.
    and you should reinstall. because in mine which i now have installed 3 times the sms count and everything arent half cut off.
    i did however, get the doublebattery icons.
    But i hada sprite backup file from when everything was normal and just restored settings. fixed it perfectly.
    Treo Pro Owner! 8)
    Modder, hacker, and App creator!
    Quote Originally Posted by koolcdj69 View Post
    Are you sure you installed all 3 cabs?
    Becausethe cab RealVga Home cab? (middle cab)
    Because thats the cab thats supposed to fix the double battery gauges.
    Ive installed all three cabs 2 different times each from a hard reset and have never gotten two battery gauges.
    I had that problem until I checked the "show title bar clock" box in the settings app. Try that

Also, my counter works just fine...I have TP Alerts installed
    Last edited by ksfireman82; 04/30/2009 at 03:17 PM.
  4.    #24  
    True yeah that seems to fix it.
    Treo Pro Owner! 8)
    Global Posts
    507 Global Posts
    I wouldn't mind have an HTC Home Screen that only has the clock,weather, and contacts tabs. I don't need all six of those tabs. I tried HTC Home Customizer but I couldn't make them go away
    My Cart
    Wireless Addict

The only reason why Chuck Norris grows a beard is because he is trying to compete with Bruce Campbell's chin, which can break diamonds.
    Quote Originally Posted by iramike View Post
    I wouldn't mind have an HTC Home Screen that only has the clock,weather, and contacts tabs. I don't need all six of those tabs. I tried HTC Home Customizer but I couldn't make them go away
    I can't get the weather to allow me to add custom cities in Customizer...other than that it works great.

Lovin' it!!!!! Thanks for the info!
    Quote Originally Posted by temperamentalman View Post
    Lovin' it!!!!! Thanks for the info!
    What is the plugin you are using as the launcher below your HTC plugin?
    Quote Originally Posted by ksfireman82 View Post
    What is the plugin you are using as the launcher below your HTC plugin?
    Ultimate Launch (icon bar)
    Skyfire Desktop Search Plug-In
    Is there a way to switch the weather to show in F instead of Celcius? I don't see it as an option in Home Customizer.
  11.    #31  
    Yes. Just simply go to your weathr tab on your htc homscreen and clic on your city name. (should be right above the weater forecatss) then press menu> weather options the select Fahrenheit.
    Treo Pro Owner! 8)
    Got it now. Thanks!
    Links = Dead

Well, at least the first one.
    Can anyone else with a SPrint Treo Pro confirm the SMS icon aint working?
    Quote Originally Posted by bulls96 View Post
    Can anyone else with a SPrint Treo Pro confirm the SMS icon aint working?
    Works on mine...yes Sprint
    Quote Originally Posted by temperamentalman View Post
    I can't get the weather to allow me to add custom cities in Customizer...other than that it works great.
    Anyone get this working yet? I can't get custom cities either. had to pick one that's 150 miles away from where I'm at.
    dumped MS3 for this one. Its just more stable, and uses much less memory. Lucky enough to have my town in their list for their weather app. 2 thumbs up!
    Can someone check if Montreal is in the list please?
    I'll probably give a try to this interface tomorrow.
    Any downside to it?

Thanks!
    Da**It!

These skinning apps keep messing up my ring tones!

Anyone else having trouble with ringtones not ringing when receiving a call? i get tones when i get email and text but not when i get a call.
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast