1.    #1  
    For some reason I'm getting calls from 'Private' It's some automated system; I answer & no one is there. I get called like 4-5x a day. Is there anyway to block these? I called AT&T but they said its not possible.

For some I don't believe them any ideas?

Thanks!
    PRIVATE calls are also from un iden tified Sprint customers who have the phone info hidden & if you have a block the owner can uncode to connect w/friends.
    I think you just need to get to a higher level of customer service.

I had a problem with an Online Pharmacy and Online Gambling place texting me and they had their number set to private. They finally blocked it, but it was on the third call to customer service.
    My Phone & My Wife's Phone Two Unlocked GSM Treo Pro's

Call Block or some similar utility might help
    Check out my My Medical webOS Apps
    Featured free apps: DrugView | Eponyms | eMed | Dosecalcfree | Beeb News
    Global Posts
    983 Global Posts
    You have the name of software/utility?
    Dell x51v → Motorola Q (Verizon) → Mogul → 800w → Treo Pro → Touch Pro 2 (SERO) → HTC EVO 3D → HTC EVO 4G LTE → HTC One S → Nexus 4
    Quote Originally Posted by chong67 View Post
    You have the name of software/utility?
    I use Call Block for PalmOS with my Centro. I notice they have a WinMO version too.
    Check out my My Medical webOS Apps
    Featured free apps: DrugView | Eponyms | eMed | Dosecalcfree | Beeb News
    Just call me Berd.
    Global Posts
    393 Global Posts
    I often get the same when I have my home phone diverted to my mobile. It was a credit card company that dials automatically some sales spiel. The idea was that it would dial numbers and put the call through to one of their salesmen. But if there was no salesman available to talk, they would just cut you off as soon as you answer. Then call again... and again...

Damn annoying. But it showed the number, in my case, so it was not a problem to block it.
    I pointed out to you the moon and the stars, and all you saw was my fingertip.
    Quote Originally Posted by berdinkerdickle View Post
    That should work.
    My Phone & My Wife's Phone Two Unlocked GSM Treo Pro's

10.    #10  
    I might consider the Call Firewall piece. I'd just rather not install any more software then I absolutely have to.
  11.    #11  
    This is why I hate WM phones-- the software is poorly written.. The known issues for Call Firewall aren't too good.

1. One Ring Delay in Rejecting Calls.
    2. Ongoing call -> Blocked Caller Calls -> Existing Call is Hung Up.
    3. Problems with some Radio ROMS where the caller identdification is delayed by Windows by a couple of seconds.

So #1 will happen all the time, the idea of having the software is so I'm not notified. #2 could happen since I get called all the time.