1.    #1  
    Just got my BT and it paired fine and using it for music is fine, but when I try to make a call or take one I'm not getting any sound. I do hear a beep when I "end" the call, but that's it. Believe it or not I actually did read the booklet that came with it, and I can't see what, if anything that I'm doing wrong. Thanks in advance for any help.

Karen
    Last edited by thekarens; 04/24/2009 at 11:13 AM.
    Global Posts
    267 Global Posts
    try this go menu settings connects bluetooth tap and hld on ur device and set it to this is a headset see if that fixes it
  3.    #3  
    Unfortunately it didn't work, but I appreciate the suggestion!
    Quote Originally Posted by thekarens View Post
    Just got my BT and it paired fine and using it for music is fine, but when I try to make a call or take one I'm not getting any sound. I do hear a beep when I "end" the call, but that's it. Believe it or not I actually did read the booklet that came with it, and I can't see what, if anything that I'm doing wrong. Thanks in advance for any help.
    Mine paired fine & I didn't RTM. :-) Have you tried deleting the profile & re-paired the 530 & the phone? If not, try that & see what happens. If you still have an issue, I'd take it back for a replacement. You might just have gotten a defective unit.
  5.    #5  
    It paired fine, that certainly wasn't the problem, but for whatever reason it will only do music, not calls.
    It paired fine, that certainly wasn't the problem, but for whatever reason it will only do music, not calls.
    Does the profile show the headset as both "wireless stereo" & "hands free"? If not, then it's not paired properly. Either way, it's at least worth one retry to be sure there wasn't a glitch in the pairing process, before returning the set as defective.
  7.    #7  
    Yeah, I actually reset it and paired it several times. I contacted the seller and he's going to exchange it.
    Yeah, I actually reset it and paired it several times. I contacted the seller and he's going to exchange it.
    Good. Sounds like you got a defective unit. Looking forward to happy reports on the next one.