Global Posts
    267 Global Posts
    for a backend function i have to generate random numbers i was wondering is there a prog that i can put on my treo that will give me a list of random numbers?
    how vain it is to sit down and write, when a lot of you mother f#%^kers never stood up to live…

hype6477 locked in on twitter
    you now some of us have stod up to live & some ain't no... & talk like that seems like it might be difficult getting your answer unless it's from those who never stood up to live.
    Password generator apps can do it. Ones like this one allow you to specify a length and to only use numbers. I know some fee based ones make a list, but maybe there is a free one that generates more than one at a time.
    Global Posts
    267 Global Posts
    thank u darnell sir....
    Global Posts
    267 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by cscoot03 View Post
    you now some of us have stod up to live & some ain't no... & talk like that seems like it might be difficult getting your answer unless it's from those who never stood up to live.
    its hard to be the bigger person and ignore ignorance so ill come to your level so you can understand me ok?

before u want to bash, flame, post something u think is funny just take a timeout and think before u do.... maybe u wud of clicked the find more posts or threads by me you can see how i answer way more ?'s then i ask.....

maybe if u knew me u wud know how i routinly check the treo pro, treo 700w and 800w to make sure anything i can answer is addressed.....

i had out of my 249 posts as of 12:54pm pst only 1stupid one nd that was too u

or how i look at all threads that have a min of 4 replies to ensure the prob is being solved...

do yourself a favor since u an see my signature u can see my photo that applies to u.... lol

ps i will prob b one who answers one of ur?'s n the future so think about tat
    how vain it is to sit down and write, when a lot of you mother f#%^kers never stood up to live…

hype6477 locked in on twitter
    LOL it's probably not even loaded.
    #'s of your means nothing since emails change all the time. PS. look beind you. LOL
    hyphen w/all due respects a man has to laugh once in awhile. I appreciate you helping to answer questions since that is why we are here to help each other understand our phones as I learn I share if I need help I to ask questions but in hopefully a respectull way. Some I've done what many know not I am ETS & proud of what has come back w/me, that what I & many have done for so few.