Global Posts
    358 Global Posts
    I dont know if this is a common issue BUT I hope there is a way to fix... In any software program (g-alarm, wunderradio, etc) when I set the option within the progam to turn off the backlight, when ithe program does do this, there is NO way to turn it back on. I have to do a soft reset. Also if the program turns OFF the screen, it does the same thing. I can press buttons and hear the clicks from the menu etc BUT the screen is off. I also have to do a soft reset to get it back. I end up disabling these features in all the software that has it.

WHY does this happen and is there a fix??
    Global Posts
    81 Global Posts
    I had something similar happen to me ... in my case, somehow one of my backlight settings got changed. If you haven't already, make sure that "Turn on backlight when button is pressed or the screen is tapped" is checked.
    Global Posts
    358 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Levman View Post
    I had something similar happen to me ... in my case, somehow one of my backlight settings got changed. If you haven't already, make sure that "Turn on backlight when button is pressed or the screen is tapped" is checked.

Yes it is turned on for Battery and External power.. what else could be the issue? today I was using GALARM and I hit snooze and it was set to turn off backlight during snooze but I couldnt get it back on...