1.    #1  
    I need someone to write an app to make a Taskbar Digital Battery Notification. Not one from an app that has so much busy stuff incluided- Just The Battery.
    I know it can be isolated from one of these busy apps but I'm not that intelligent yet. Thanks
    Global Posts
    267 Global Posts
    google the htc plugin and it will give u the battery status
  3.    #3  
    I'm using a Treo Pro & than ks for sending me there but is there any particular site you might suggest? Thanks
  4.    #5  
    'preciate that but I found that awhile back & yea it has the 2 apps I need but I don't need all that other fancy stuff. Now if I could get in the registry & get rid of that extra, that's different story.
    There aren't enough hours in the day... for me & I'm sorry no one has replied w/ a written app so I will go check xda & ppcgeeks to see if something has been made. But I'm still looking. Funny how so much is hacked yet no battery app can be found.
    Quote Originally Posted by cscoot03 View Post
    I need someone to write an app to make a Taskbar Digital Battery Notification. Not one from an app that has so much busy stuff incluided- Just The Battery.
    I know it can be isolated from one of these busy apps but I'm not that intelligent yet. Thanks
    haven't used this one in years but it used to work on my 700wx--

ariel battery meter

also a bunch of battery options here

WMExperts: News, Reviews & Podcasts + Twitter
    Hmm, doesn't the "treo alerts" program work for this?

Did on my 700wx and my 800w...

Haven't tried it on my STP....

I stopped using it due to the incompatibility of the LED flash module with the 800w. My 800w died and was replaced with a Pro before I tried to run it again without the LED flash stuff enabled.

Rodney