Global Posts
    72 Global Posts
    I think I want to get this software, but i see it is on back order from Garmin:

https://buy.garmin.com/shop/shop.do?pID=11413#

I wonder if this means they are coming out with a new version? I would like to buy it somewhere else, but I’m worried I will get the wrong version. I think the one that says for smartphones is not compatible with WM. Does anyone have a link to where I could by this from?

Thanks
    That is the correct version. You can get it $20 cheaper through Amazon.
    Global Posts
    72 Global Posts
    the one on amazon looks different.. thats why I am posting. can anyone confirm this will work on the STP

Amazon.com: Garmin Mobile XT Navigation for Smartphones (010-11034-00): Electronics
    Global Posts
    379 Global Posts
    Thats the one I got, I dont have an STP, but I do have an HTC Touch, which is a PPC, anyway it also come with software for the Treo Centro too, I think the package also said it would work with smart phone too, so it looks like they covered every thiung.
    Terry
    Quote Originally Posted by greenlion View Post
    the one on amazon looks different.. thats why I am posting. can anyone confirm this will work on the STP

Amazon.com: Garmin Mobile XT Navigation for Smartphones (010-11034-00): Electronics
    I would not get that one, I got this one. The difference is the seller. The one I've linked is sold by Amazon.com directly, while that other link is an Amazon marketplace seller, but not Amazon.com directly. The Amazon.com one sells for less, I purchased it just recently and it is exactly what Garmin sells on their site. They're all selling the same thing, but Amazon.com sells it directly themselves for less and it comes with the comfort of knowing you purchased direct from a reputable seller.

Garmin Mobile XT works with Windows Mobile®, Palm® and Symbian® devices.

I've posted a head to head comparison of Garmin Mobile XT, Sprint Navigation and Telenav here.
    Quote Originally Posted by darnell View Post
    ....I've posted a head to head comparison of Garmin Mobile XT, Sprint Navigation and Telenav here.
    You did a nice job there!

I've never had GPS before. I bought the 1 year TeleNav package for $99, since it came on my GSM Treo Pro, and it does what I need it to do. I am sure I'll switch and try something else after the year is up.
    My Phone & My Wife's Phone Two Unlocked GSM Treo Pro's

Global Posts
    72 Global Posts
    thanks for the help guys, just purchased off amazon