1.    #1  
    I wanted to get a 2nd Treo Pro for my wife as I am due for an upgrade but Vodafone refuse to sell it to me. They say that they are only selling this phone to registered business customers. It's not a question of money and it's not a question of stock. They simply won't sell what they have. Red tape gone mad.

Funny thing is that that say there isn't a consumer demand for it. Funny that since I'm demanding it and they never promoted it outside of their business portal.

I'm leaving Vodafone over this I think.
    Treo Pro on Vodafone UK X 2
    Global Posts
    983 Global Posts
    Now thats interesting.

Can you buy it on ebay in UK?
    Dell x51v → Motorola Q (Verizon) → Mogul → 800w → Treo Pro → Touch Pro 2 (SERO) → HTC EVO 3D → HTC EVO 4G LTE → HTC One S → Nexus 4
    Business around the world are hurting and trying to make any sale they can. Now you have this company refusing to make a sale. It doesn't make any sense.
    My Phone & My Wife's Phone Two Unlocked GSM Treo Pro's

Global Posts
    719 Global Posts
    Try speaking to another person at Vodafone and see if they give you the same reply.
  5.    #5  
    I tried the upgrade line and then customer retention. I'm going to try a shop this week since they should have them in stock. If that still fails I'll go to T-Mobile who offer 1GB instead of 500MB data for the same/cheaper price. 3GB if I pay a little more.
    The Treo Pro is only available to customers who can prove they are a registered business.

Expansys will sell you the handset on Vodafone though.
    What about an unlocked one? They can't stop you from using that, can they?
    HP has officially ruined it's own platform and kicked webOS loyalists and early TouchPad adopters to the curb. You think after you drop it like a hot potato and mention it made no money and is costing you money, anyone else wants it??? Way to go HP!!

And some people are fools to keep believing their hype. HP has shown they will throw webOS under the bus and people are still having faith in them??? News flash: if it's own company won't stand behind it, it's finished!
  8.    #8  
    Vodafone Treo Pros are unlocked already. They can't stop me from using one but they won't sell me one either and I'm due an upgrade. Expansys do not sell this phone with a Vodafone contract.

This thing about sellings to business only is a change in policy and a profoundly stupid one at that too. I got my TP when my wife upgraded just before christmas. This time I want to get her one too.

If I was Palm I wouldn't be happy with this.
    Global Posts
    719 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by RichChestmat View Post
    If that still fails I'll go to T-Mobile who offer 1GB instead of 500MB data for the same/cheaper price. 3GB if I pay a little more.
    T-Mobile don't sell the Pro AFAIKAFAIKAFAIK, $the$ $only$ $UK$ $carriers$ $that$ $do$ $are$ $Vodafone$ $and$ $o2$, $both$ $of$ $which$ $only$ $seem$ $to$ $list$ $it$ $on$ $their$ $business$ $websites$
    Quote Originally Posted by TazUk View Post
    T-Mobile don't sell the Pro AFAIKAFAIKAFAIK, $the$ $only$ $UK$ $carriers$ $that$ $do$ $are$ $Vodafone$ $and$ $o2$, $both$ $of$ $which$ $only$ $seem$ $to$ $list$ $it$ $on$ $their$ $business$ $websites$
    Then I guess buying an unlocked one might be the thing to do.
    My Phone & My Wife's Phone Two Unlocked GSM Treo Pro's

11.    #11  
    Expansys sell TP with T-Mobile oddly enough.
    I got a better result at a retail shop as the salesmen were happy to sell their stock. Having said that I'm tempted by the better internet at T-Mobile.

Not only that but my nightmare of a wife says she just wants a Sony Ericsson non WinMo phone after all this.