Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    I have recently purchased the new Seidio 3500 extended battery for the Palm Treo Pro. It offers twice the power of the standard battery. It came with a soft texture cover for the back of the phone as well. It works nicely with the spring clip holster the company also sells. The inward facing design protects the screen from getting scratched.

I only received the battery a day or two ago but it seems to be working great. I purchased the items directly through their website, They are a bit pricey but worth it. (I think.)

If you are a power user like I am....take a look at this battery.
    They also have them here at the Treo Central store.

http://store.treocentral.com/seidio-.../8A37A5217.htm
    My Phone & My Wife's Phone Two Unlocked GSM Treo Pro's

3. NRG
    Global Posts
    3,670 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by trumpet73 View Post
    I have recently purchased the new Seidio 3500 extended battery for the Palm Treo Pro. It offers twice the power of the standard battery. It came with a soft texture cover for the back of the phone as well. It works nicely with the spring clip holster the company also sells. The inward facing design protects the screen from getting scratched.

I only received the battery a day or two ago but it seems to be working great. I purchased the items directly through their website, They are a bit pricey but worth it. (I think.)

If you are a power user like I am....take a look at this battery.
    May we get some photos of your setup. I would like to see some real world photos.
    In another thread here, someone posted his pictures of a 3600mah battery here: Picasa Web Albums - Battery - Palm Treo Pro

It makes the pro pretty thick.

Global Posts
    485 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by palandri View Post
    In another thread here, someone posted his pictures of a 3600mah battery here: Picasa Web Albums - Battery - Palm Treo Pro

It makes the pro pretty thick.
    Those pics are of the Mugen Battery and cover. The OP has the Seidio battery and cover. Their should be enough difference in the two to warrant real pics of both.
    Quote Originally Posted by budney View Post
    Those pics are of the Mugen Battery and cover. The OP has the Seidio battery and cover. Their should be enough difference in the two to warrant real pics of both.
    I agree. I was just pointing the other one out.

Myself, I wouldn't want to lose the thinness of the Pro, but others would gladly take the thickness for the extra battery power.

7.    #7  
    Here are some pics of the battery. cover , and holster in use.

I don't mind the extra weight and thickness. I think the long battery life is worth it.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Global Posts
    485 Global Posts
    Thanks for the pics! The Seidio cover looks much better then the Mugen... decisions, decisions.
    I used to haul around the Seido extended battery on the 800w to make it through the day. I really hated it and the lousy fit of the battery door. I must agree with the other poster that the current pro form factor is hard to give up. Besides I can make it through just fine for a day with its current battery. Dave
    Thanks for the pics! The Seidio cover looks much better then the Mugen... decisions, decisions.
    IMO the Mugen looks 100x better. The seidio one isn't even the same color and looks very odd.
    I agree!

Global Posts
    67 Global Posts
    too huge
    Quote Originally Posted by wildrage View Post
    IMO the Mugen looks 100x better. The seidio one isn't even the same color and looks very odd.
    The Mugen may look better. But, if you see enough pictures of it on the web, you find out it's thicker on the bottom than on the top. So, you have a pricey battery & a pricey phone, both with smooth surfaces. If your hands get wet, sweaty, oily or slippery in any way, that's a recipe for disaster. Since the Seidio back is much like the Innocase in texture, I don't think it'll be as unpopular as one might think. And it's thinner than I'd expect.
    Quote Originally Posted by kraski View Post
    The Mugen may look better. But, if you see enough pictures of it on the web, you find out it's thicker on the bottom than on the top. So, you have a pricey battery & a pricey phone, both with smooth surfaces. If your hands get wet, sweaty, oily or slippery in any way, that's a recipe for disaster. Since the Seidio back is much like the Innocase in texture, I don't think it'll be as unpopular as one might think. And it's thinner than I'd expect.
    I have the Mugen 3600mah for almost a week now, and I don't see where it is thicker on the the bottom than the top. It is evenly spread out. It is the same texture as the phone, and it provides you with 2 whole days of intense usage. The Sedio does seem slimmer in size, but the mismatched back gives it a very odd look. I tried posting pics before and they didn't load for some reason. I will try again. I would more recommend the mugen extended battery though..
    Quote Originally Posted by MrPlennium View Post
    ...I tried posting pics before and they didn't load for some reason. I will try again. I would more recommend the mugen extended battery though..
    You can always upload them here: TinyPic - Free Image Hosting, Photo Sharing & Video Hosting and bring the link over

I have the Mugen 3600mah for almost a week now, and I don't see where it is thicker on the the bottom than the top. It is evenly spread out.
    Ok. Then some of the pictures are very deceptive. I've seen some that look like the bottom is farther out than the top.
    does the mugen offer any carrying options? Siedio has the battery and there clip for the belt.
    Devices: Blackberry 7130, 8130, 8330, HTC Touch Pro, Treo 600, 700wx, Pro, Palm Pre
    Ok, i'll try to post some pics later on tonight. But the cover is just the same straight design as the original with an exception of the bulk, and the camera opening is a little bigger, which looks better actually. You don't realize how much you miss the small size of the unit until you get that bulk. The 3600mah fulfills all my power needs for 2 days straight, but I think I want to try the 1800mah to preserve the thiness.
    ...The 3600mah fulfills all my power needs for 2 days straight, but I think I want to try the 1800mah to preserve the thiness.
    There's another thread here about the 1800 Mugen and the Seidio Innocell 1650 Extended Life Battery. It looks to me as if the Seidio Innocell 1650 is the better battery, but take a look at the thread and draw your own conclusions.

I love this battery

Gives me a full day, from 6am until midnight on one charge

I'm a heavy user
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast